Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,731 members, 7,935,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background (666 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by felixpeter: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2016
Last Saturday, I invited my fiance home to assist me...she helped me in cleaning up the house, wash the plates...but to my suprise after she left my mum called me to ask who wash the plates....I respond it my fiance.....she got angry and said it is better for her not to have touch the plates...I ask why, she said the kitchen were she wash was dirty which I went to kitchen to confirm.....but I realize its not true....I told my mum why all dis.....u always find fault in anything she does.....my mum got angry telling me she don't want to see dis lady again.....NOW....am 28 years old.....av been dating dis lady over 4years now....we both LOVE each other...but I observe my mum dislike this girl because of her background......she called me sometimes ago 2years back to ask about her background but I thought she was happy with her.....I explain everything about the lady and her family but her respond was....u can't marry her...I asked her why....she said because of her background..... NOW AM OUT OF IDEAS......PLS I SERIOUSLY NEED ADVICE PLS DONT MIND MY ENGLISH AND SPELLING PLS.
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Why don't you strt first by telling us exactly about her background?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2016
What is her background?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by Ibelong2God: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2016
what exactly is she saying is wrong with her background?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2016
Tell ur mum to fork off
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by felixpeter: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2016
She's poor.....both her parent
My fiance studied accounting and auditing and she's currently working with accounting and auditing firm in Abuja now
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by MemeTroll: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2016
What is the "background" you're talking about here
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by felixpeter: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2016
Last Saturday, I invited my fiance home to assist me...she helped me in cleaning up the house, wash the plates...but to my suprise after she left my mum called me to ask who wash the plates....I respond it my fiance.....she got angry and said it is better for her not to have touch the plates...I ask why, she said the kitchen were she wash was dirty which I went to kitchen to confirm.....but I realize its not true....I told my mum why all dis.....u always find fault in anything she does.....my mum got angry telling me she don't want to see dis lady again.....NOW....am 28 years old.....av been dating dis lady over 4years now....we both LOVE each other...but I observe my mum dislike this girl because of her background......she called me sometimes ago 2years back to ask about her background but I thought she was happy with her.....I explain everything about the lady and her family but her respond was....u can't marry her...I asked her why....she said because of her background..... NOW AM OUT OF IDEAS......PLS I SERIOUSLY NEED ADVICE PLS DONT MIND MY ENGLISH AND SPELLING PLS.

My fiance studied accounting and auditing and she's currently working with accounting and auditing firm in Abuja now
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by felixpeter: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2016
Last Saturday, I invited my fiance home to assist me...she helped me in cleaning up the house, wash the plates...but to my suprise after she left my mum called me to ask who wash the plates....I respond it my fiance.....she got angry and said it is better for her not to have touch the plates...I ask why, she said the kitchen were she wash was dirty which I went to kitchen to confirm.....but I realize its not true....I told my mum why all dis.....u always find fault in anything she does.....my mum got angry telling me she don't want to see dis lady again.....NOW....am 28 years old.....av been dating dis lady over 4years now....we both LOVE each other...but I observe my mum dislike this girl because of her background......she called me sometimes ago 2years back to ask about her background but I thought she was happy with her.....I explain everything about the lady and her family but her respond was....u can't marry her...I asked her why....she said because of her background..... NOW AM OUT OF IDEAS......PLS I SERIOUSLY NEED ADVICE PLS DONT MIND MY ENGLISH AND SPELLING PLS.[/quote]
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by Kayoski(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2016
OK we know she's poor but do u have to over-emphasize it by ur multiple posts..

make ur mum understand she's the one ur heart is it...and she's is already doing better for herself..
nobi her background u go marry..with time she would adjust to the wealthy lifestyle...

u cud also expose her a little more , take her to sophisticated places in town..
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by rozzyy(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Marry ur mum Na. Make case close
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by Laveda(f): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2016
Just because she came from a poor home? undecided

Your mum got no reason to dislike her undecided if that's it, if you wealthy enough you can make things okay, besides she's working and not the lazy type so?
You need to have serious discussions with your mum, convince her the lady is good.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2016
Ur mum has no geniue excuses, there are more than what ur mum has told u, know when ur mum is happy and jokingly ask her why she dislike ur fiancee
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2016
Mothers and their way of troubling DILS
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by prettymina(f): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2016
If u love her make her family rich to ur mother standard...that ur lady is real if u leave some1 richer than u nd ur mother will come for her cus those poor parents have invested thier richies in her.u jst watch
Re: Pls Advice: My Mum Don't Like My Fiance Because Of Her Background by iykekelvins(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2016
Make ur mum. See. D good side in her
Let her know she's someone that would take good care of her

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Any Female Friend In Abuja / Happy Birthday Eggovinmma / Many Of Naija Girls Dont Deserve Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.