Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

Has Olx Ever Asked Anyone To Send I'D Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Olx Ever Asked Anyone To Send I'D Card? (559 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Olx Ever Asked Anyone To Send I'D Card? by mekaboy(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Olx sent me an email to send a copy of a valid I'd card before my item be published. Has anyone recieved such an email?
Re: Has Olx Ever Asked Anyone To Send I'D Card? by pattybf(f): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
they visited me in d office to verify d authenticity of d service I offer before my ad cld be published on their site.

Effritin. com came also and snap a pic of me.

I didn't worry, since i'm sure of my service, and I ve no intention of scamming anyone.

1 Like

Re: Has Olx Ever Asked Anyone To Send I'D Card? by yemight2776(m): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Yes....I was also told to submit my ID with date of birth not quite long. I think they are trying to delete not active account on their site.

mekaboy:
Olx sent me an email to send a copy of a valid I'd card before my item be published. Has anyone recieved such an email?
Re: Has Olx Ever Asked Anyone To Send I'D Card? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Welcome development
Re: Has Olx Ever Asked Anyone To Send I'D Card? by Godmother(f): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
LordOdin:
Welcome development

Really welcome development. It will greatly trim the activities of scammers on the site.

Do you know anyone going through infertility? Check my signature for natural ways to cure infertility

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Partner Needed For A Startup Business / Lucrative Business You Start With N10,000 / Best Cashbook Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.