Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (86502 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by automatix: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
akike:

Good for you

1) I am not the op
2) I believe she is feeling better. Some people need to realise that their ex is in not in a better position, she clearly has that benefit of witnessing it.
I never said u are the OP. You are you and you took it whole personally like it happened to u because u have been tru it before and are yet to forget nor heal.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
seaga:

That's even if I follow up on an ex relationship, my dear I ve lots of demand on my time, to be entangled with bygones

Not if you had spent a substantial part of your life and dreams with hersad

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
automatix:
I never said u are the OP. You are you and you took it whole personally like it happened to u because u have been tru it before and are yet to forget nor heal.

I have never been in relationshipsad so you are very wrong
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by automatix: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

gerrahhheerr menh shie
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by seaga: 12:16am On Feb 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

Not if you had spent a substantial part of your life and dreams with hersad

Bygone is bygone
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2016
automatix:
gerrahhheerr menh shie

What makes think I am lying?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by sainty2k3(m): 1:14am On Feb 16, 2016
akike:

Some men are so foolish to think that women are superhumans yet they wouldn't mind calling us emotional at the same time

God is a very rational, fair and intelligent. He won't clasify a situations where a woman is merely reacting to injustice/unfairness as bad attitude.

lol. Pls beware God can not be manipulated. now go back and study Gods principles on man / woman relationship. check your holy books well and learn. pele
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 16, 2016
BiggyB242:

Just as you can't deceive me that you weren't hurt lol.
:-) i knew someone else noticed that at a point one might think she's the op.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by great664(m): 6:14am On Feb 16, 2016
akike:

Bla bla bla

She has every right to be ARROGANT.

Didn''t you do the same the last time your ex broke things off for another guy?Hypocrite!
Lmao, Hypocrite? Broke up with ex? Why Nigerians always accuse people they don't even know? Do you even know if I am a Rev. Fr or a Monk? Pls let's stop it, that's why Jungle Justice is many people in this part of the world..

She was hurt I agreed, she's independent and Beautiful, she can move on with her life. But in her write up I saw the PRIDE in her and not submissive type. Do you even think the marriage would have work out when they can't settle amicably where to reside after marriage. She fails to give reason to convinced her man, shr only care about not being able to run the distance from Mowe-Island . That's her reason and she think it's final, U see the pride. If you ask your man something and be refuse you don't just bail out or workout, you need convince him beyond reasonable doubt and he also whoever win AMEN.

She's proud and that's the fact. And I thank the guy for avoiding another divorce case.

For hr info, He has been dating that Akwa Ibom girl for years not just months
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by great664(m): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=chenor post=42952698][/quote] Not at all dear, Age is not a barrier just a number.

Why i pointed it out is that she consider the age and lack respect/manner and act like the bossy type, if I am not , i feel she earns more than the guy and so will be the one to dictate most things at home.
She could reach agreement with him in where to stay or convince him with woman power not argue and back out, this shows how the marriage would have been if they went ahead with it, so many unresolved and unsettled issue would have been rising and lead to Divorce. ThankbGod for avoiding this. May God help her with who can tolerate her and also able to control and tame her

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by braxjay(m): 6:35am On Feb 16, 2016
nlfan:
This Is How I Broke Him Down After He Broke My Heart

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

EJOR can i see your Pishor ?

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2016
invinzible1:
Make sense.
I admire your courage and emotional stability. He must have been nursing some reservations about your relationship based on tribal differences. He capitalized on issue based disagreement. Just free him in your mind, delete all his numbers and photos and move on with your life. Well done.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Akious2k2(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

What makes think I am lying?
daretodiffer:

Sorry 2 ask, how old're u?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by akike: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2016
great664:
Lmao, Hypocrite? Broke up with ex? Why Nigerians always accuse people they don't even know? Do you even know if I am a Rev. Fr or a Monk? Pls let's stop it, that's why Jungle Justice is many people in this part of the world..

She was hurt I agreed, she's independent and Beautiful, she can move on with her life. But in her write up I saw the PRIDE in her and not submissive type. Do you even think the marriage would have work out when they can't settle amicably where to reside after marriage. She fails to give reason to convinced her man, shr only care about not being able to run the distance from Mowe-Island . That's her reason and she think it's final, U see the pride. If you ask your man something and be refuse you don't just bail out or workout, you need convince him beyond reasonable doubt and he also whoever win AMEN.

She's proud and that's the fact. And I thank the guy for avoiding another divorce case.

For hr info, He has been dating that Akwa Ibom girl for years not just months
Yes, she is proud, she has every right to be ARROGANT.

What about the stu..pid guy that fails to reason with him?

Wait o! Are you kidding me? Are you actually asking her to reason to convince an adult, a human being on the distance from Mowe-Island?shocked. WTF is he that she has to convince him? Is he so stupid that he cannot grasp the idea? Will he claim that he doesn't know about the traffic and the distance?

Her reason is final. It is her professional career. She will be stupid to throw it out of a window to live in a family house in Mowe!!!

If you have a sister, advice her to commute from Mowe to the Island.

Swerve please

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Rosey33(f): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2016
initially I was going to believe this story but then I realized that even telemundo have better scripts.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by BTT(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2016
nlfan:

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At that point he left and i continue hanging out with his friends before oping into my car to go home. He sent a touching sms yesterday.

Good that there are people here mast*rbating your ego to *rgasm but your actions and statements betray the ungone pain and emptiness ravaging your heart.

How did I come to this conclusion?

You are still seeking revenge and finding fulfillment that he hurts. You cannot define your own happiness that way.

If he has found the courage to move on, you should too.

Offside: Trust some Lagos babes; you come try that sh!!t at their event and her friends gonna humble you to pieces. You get luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by danbrowndmf(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2016
misspicy:

daddy,I concur with what she did and obviously nigga will regret his actions....

who leaves a four years relationship and jumps to get married almost immediately to another person,he did it to taunt her and bet me he is gonna regret it,because obviously his village wife will be all yes sir to him but she has nothing to contribute to him financially,and by the time the financial burdens starts rolling in,he might even cheat on the village wife with his ex..or worst still some other women.

Do you know what it feels like to groom a man from nothing to something then have him leave?
so you can do same? Your comment shock me most times sha.cheesy
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nely77(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2016
@Op, I pity your situation. You had all the time because you could not control your pain. You only attended the wedding to coll off your pains and worries but that is not the best way. It is painful though to find yourself in such a situation. I think you have to go back and look inwardly than the outward appearance you are trying to make up. Look inwardly and find what this guy has been enduring in you for the past four years of your relationship. I am a man and I am married. I dated someone for four years when I was single but did not marry her. Yet we are still good friends till today. Though our case is quite different. We mutually agreed to separate. In your own case, you showed arrogance by telling a man to go and marry if he had found someone. Those words are strong from a lady to a man or even vise versa. You simply trying to tell him that he cannot do without you. But you are wrong as you have seen. Not only that you said it but you maintained it for two good weeks till he got engaged to someone else and married her finally. You have a big problem. One of the most important things reasonable men look out for in a woman in marriage is humility. The man might have seen or suspected that you do not have that quality and decided to set it before you to see how much you would respect him. I bet you, the truth is that this man knew the other girl before now and has been facing pressure from her parents/relatives to chose between you and the girl. You made him chose the other by the way you reacted to his simple test. If you had shown sign of submission and love and later talked to him, you would have seen that he is not serious about relocating to Mowe. You are too myopic though you claim that you educated.

2 Likes

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,
not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried.
Don't let them in, don't let them see.
Be the good girl you always have to be.
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know.
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go!
Can't hold it back any more.
Let it go, let it go!
Turn away and slam the door.
I don't care what they're going to say.
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway.

It's funny how some distance,
makes everything seem small.
And the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do,
to test the limits and break through.
No right, no wrong, no rules for me.
I'm free!

Let it go, let it go.
I am one with the wind and sky.
Let it go, let it go.
You'll never see me cry.
Here I'll stand, and here I'll stay.
Let the storm rage on.

My power flurries through the air into the ground.
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back; the past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go.
And I'll rise like the break of dawn.
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand, in the light of day.

Let the storm rage on!
The cold never bothered me anyway...

Op dis myt help from me to u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:
You've seen a better man already, right?

Please let him be, don't crash his marriage. Whether the girl is a village girl from Akwa Ibom or not, the truth is that she had something you didn't have (its not your fault). The lady is ready to move to Mowe, while you're not ready for such.

Only a lady who has seen another man ALREADY will do all you did. Mind you, he has been dating that lady for years. No man, I repeat no man will meet a new girl and get married to her within a space of 2 months. It will never happen in Nigeria.

Your storyline is sweet, but it takes a culpable, fickle, gullible and predisposed mind to believe your story hook line and sinker. Something is missing in your post and I know it.

Look at another cheating man here. Let's assume he had been dating dat girl b4 he broke up wt d op as u hv said, dat means he is actually looking for excuse as u cheating guys do. It's a thing they could solve amicably if cheating is not involved. It's not a matter of arrogance or being proud when she advice they shouldn't move to mowe. If u read it so well, she said they can afford to get a house. If u hv lived in Lagos, u will understand d stress of moving from mowe to island everyday. By d way, it's not even good for married couple to think of living in a family house. It takes a cheating guy to think in dat line u are thinking. Sorry if I sound so blunt, I just don't like it when guys tried to cover up their fellow cheating guy.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
sunkky83:

Look at another cheating man here. Let's assume he had been dating dat girl b4 he broke up wt d op as u hv said, dat means he is actually looking for excuse as u cheating guys do. It's a thing they could solve amicably if cheating is not involved. It's not a matter of arrogance or being proud when she advice they shouldn't move to mowe. If u read it so well, she said they can afford to get a house. If u hv lived in Lagos, u will understand d stress of moving from mowe to island everyday. By d way, it's not even good for married couple to think of living in a family house. It takes a cheating guy to think in dat line u are thinking. Sorry if I sound so blunt, I just don't like it when guys tried to cover up their fellow cheating guy.

...And you have to call me a cheating man? Have I ever cheated on you?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
akike:

Yes, she is proud, she has every right to be ARROGANT.

What about the stu..pid guy that fails to reason with him?

Wait o! Are you kidding me? Are you actually asking her to reason to convince an adult, a human being on the distance from Mowe-Island?shocked. WTF is he that she has to convince him? Is he so stupid that he cannot grasp the idea? Will he claim that he doesn't know about the traffic and the distance?

Her reason is final. It is her professional career. She will be stupid to throw it out of a window to live in a family house in Mowe!!!

If you have a sister, advice her to commute from Mowe to the Island.

Swerve please

U said my mind. Don't mind those guys trying to make her feel bad by rejecting the offer. No sane person will think of going to island frm mowe everyday, family house for dat matter. It's just an avenue or do I say an excuse frm d guy to brake up wt her. All of them are just trying to cover-up for d guy. They are all bunch of cheaters.Cheating guys everywhere.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:

...And you have to call me a cheating man? Have I ever cheated on you?

Can't even allow u try dat. If u are not one of them, u won't try covering for d guy and even trying to make her feel bad by rejecting d offer.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
sunkky83:

U said my mind. Don't mind those guys trying to make her feel bad by rejecting the offer. No sane person will think of going to island frm mowe everyday, family house for dat matter. It's just an avenue or do I say an excuse frm d guy to brake up wt her. All of them are just trying to cover-up for d guy. They are all bunch of cheaters.Cheating guys everywhere.
This one is not cheating o, its the woman's stupidness and pride. If she had let go of her pride this won't have set in. Moreover she is not submissive.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
sunkky83:

Can't even allow u try dat. If u are not one of them, u won't try covering for d guy and even trying to make her feel bad by rejecting d offer.

I poured out the truth. Most times when people say they dated for 4 years, they fail to tell us the number of times they derailed to date others. No man will simply end a 4 year relationship and get married with another in 2 months without prior issues, cheating and mutual double dating.

Was OP faithful to her boyfriend for 4 years? The guy like I said cheated by dating another and in fact he openly admitted his faults by crying. Can the OP claim she never cheated on the guy for 4 years?

I don't believe all this we dated for 45 years trash, its all trash. They should tell us the number of times they broke up, fought, cheated and derailed.

The man cheated, no doubt. What about the girl? On whose side do you belong?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
daretodiffer:

She didn't!sad

Besides she didn't expect his reaction, it was a gamble.

Yes, if your ex had left you to marry one bush boy like that. You will definitely hold on to inconsequential things like accent, looks to make yourself feel better

Don't mind him, it's because it happens to a guy dat makes him think in dat manner. If it was d other way round, u will hear things like gals aren't loyal, Nigerian girls are not loyal blah blah blah. He just want her to feel bad about it. But thank God d girl chose to b happy instead and he got pained.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nigerian guys are something else o. Going through the comments makes me feel like they are so selfish. I don't understand why they give comments just to make d gal feel bad abt her action just because she chose to b happy after all d guy did to her. I believe that if it happens d other way round, u will see things like bitches/hoes aren't loyal or better still Nigerian girls aren't loyal blah blah blah. But if brake up comes frm men, they turn it to bad attitude. Doesn't it mean gals dat seems to b loyal in a relationship wen d guy isn't hv bad manners or attitude?
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by phintohlar(f): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
nlfan:

I met this young man when i was 21 and he was 24 we dated 4 years, we were both struggling, we stayed with each other and help each other to grow.

We grow to become successful and i became very influential in my field and he was so proud of that.

Last october we agreed to walk down the isle, we were planning where we are going to stay after the wedding, he stays somewhere in Lagos mainland while i stay in the island. He told me that he will be moving somewhere in Mowe in Ogun State where his father built a house about 2 years ago.

I told him that will not be a good idea, going from Mowe to Victoria Island everyday will be terrible for me since we can afford a house in Lagos at least for now or we stay where he is staying currently, he maintained he cant change, we could not reach an agreement on that, the next thing i got a shocker, he traveled for event outside Lagos to the east, where he comes from, only to get attracted to a girl he met there and came boldly to tell me, if i cannot marry him and stay at mowe, there are so many good girls who will rush the offer and in annoyance i told him, have you found one please marry her.

To my surprise few days after i saw a photo of him and that girl he just met, less than two months all over social media, he has engaged her.

Initially i was pained, but let's face it he doesn't deserve my tears, his groups of friends started calling my line to ask when we stopped dating since we still stepped out recently to his friend birthday.

I didnt know what to say i asked them to ask him, things went that way and i started hurting, after he did official intro to the girl i knew it was over, i called him and told him i wish him happiness and best of luck with his wife to be.

He felt bad but said he knew i was a good person that he is not shocked i called, i ask him to keep me updated on wedding plans and he did and i told him i will attend he said he will be grateful.

On the wedding day, during the reception i showed up, i had gone to get a very flattering dress, i even paid for make up, i looked so beautiful i couldn't believe myself too smiley grin grin

When i entered the room everybody went crazy, all his friends and associate knew me, some are even pained at what he did to me, i showed up all his friends rushed to greet me, it took over 30 minutes to cheek kiss all of them and hug a few, the few people who didn't know me was wondering who i was and why i am so beautiful grin grin grin

I went up to greet him, he almost fell down from where he was standing, i greeted his wife ( a village girl from akwa ibom lol - the way she pronounce the thanks for coming though smiley )

I started catching fun and dancing crazy, my ex couldn't stand it anymore, he ask his wife to go inside the car only him came to greet his guys where i was seated, THEN BROKE DOWN IN TEARS

HE CRIED SO LOUD LIKE PEOPLE WERE SCARED, People will think that i will disappear from there scene since he was crying, i was still seated shaking body to the tune of music, he then told one of his friend, i don't know but i think i messed up - the guy was like you messed up big time, are you just realizing, then live with it the rest of your life, his wife rushed out of the car i guess he heard his prince charming was crying, he came and the moment she opened her mouth to ask daring wot isssit, guys had funny faces about to explode. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh my gosh. Dis's exactly wat i planned doing 2 my Ex too.. Una go hear 4rm me na coming soon thing
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Eliba:
This one is not cheating o, its the woman's stupidness and pride. If she had let go of her pride this won't have set in. Moreover she is not submissive.

I doubt if u are a girl, dat is not pride. She said d real truth. Now tell me hw on earth do u want her to cope wt d stress of going down to island all d way frm mowe everyday? Let me tell u dis, dat guy has been dating d other girl b4 d op got to knw abt it. He was just looking for an avenue to brake up wt her. D question of living in mowe shouldn't hv been a reason for brake up.And if u are truly a girl, why calling ur fellow lady's action stupidity all because she was fighting for her right? I believe u type dat trash because u want likes frm guys.it is her turn now, urs will soon come up I am so sure of dat. U don't hv to pretend to b who u are not just because u want people to like u.
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by sinequanon: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
sunkky83:
Nigerian guys are something else o. Going through the comments makes me feel like they are so selfish. I don't understand why they give comments just to make d gal feel bad abt her action just because she chose to b happy after all d guy did to her. I believe that if it happens d other way round, u will see things like bitches/hoes aren't loyal or better still Nigerian girls aren't loyal blah blah blah. But if brake up comes frm men, they turn it to bad attitude. Doesn't it mean gals dat seems to b loyal in a relationship wen d guy isn't hv bad manners or attitude?

If being vindictive makes you happy, then you are not a good person. It is as simple as that.

This is a story of a bitter woman Bitterness is a very unattractive and unsexy characteristic in a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by cokpabi(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
I can't but imagine why some ladies when there are with their man they wil never dress well,but when there re no longer together u see them dressing to killed.why is it like that
Re: I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
sinequanon:

If being vindictive makes you happy, then you are not a good person. It is as simple as that.

This is a story of a bitter woman Bitterness is a very unattractive and unsexy characteristic in a woman.

Yes, she is bitter because a guy like u put her in dat way. And if that is d only way for her to regain her happiness, pls let her be. Mind u, it's not sexy for u to show ur type of person in a public place like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady... / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.