Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,593 members, 7,978,978 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

18 Facts That You Never Knew Of(interview Questions) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 18 Facts That You Never Knew Of(interview Questions) (501 Views)

Watch Video>>> On The Moment Angry Skales Walks Out Of Interview After His Song / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew. / Tricky Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Facts That You Never Knew Of(interview Questions) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2016
I was asked by an interviewer to tell him a Fact he has never heard of. As a bad sharp guy, I manufactured one sharply!! I told him this No1 on this my list and I got the Job!! Read and just be prepared...

1) Thomas Edison never invented the light bulb, Joseph Swan did

2) In a lifetime, the average driver will honk 15,250 times(not in lagos sha)

3) A violin actually contains 70 seperate pieces of wood

4) You have 2 ways of bathing: when the weather is cold and when it is normal.

5)Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel in 1952, but he declined

6) During world war II, condoms were used to cover rifle barrels from being damaged by salt water as the soldiers swam to shore.

7) The best time to buy a shoe is in the afternoon. This is because the foot tends to swell a bit around that time

cool Bamboo plants can grow up to 36 inches in a day

9) In a year, an average person makes 1,140 phone calls.

10) Every three seconds a baby is born somewhere in the world

11) By weight, the sun is 70 % hydrogen, 28% helium, 1.5% carbon, nitrogen, and oxygen, and 0.5% all other elements

12) Someone gets divorced every 10 to fourteen seconds

13) There are about 6,800 languages in the world.

14) In 1819, the USA purchased Florida from spain for the cancellation of a $5 million debt

15) The longest engagement lasted 67 yrs, and the couple ended up marrying when they were 82years.

16) Honey is the only food that does not spoil.

17) Your brain is 80percent water.

18) In Israel, religious law forbids picking your nose on sabbath.

Add yours, someone might need it.

I will bring out more during the week.. After more research.
Re: 18 Facts That You Never Knew Of(interview Questions) by Sabadon(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
a turkey drowns by looking up when it rains
originally carrots were purple
while cutting Onion chew gum to prevent tears
lastly we never knew APC was a scam cool

2 Likes

Re: 18 Facts That You Never Knew Of(interview Questions) by SolexxBarry(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
114 words can can gotten from the word 'television'

Airplanes uses kerosene
Re: 18 Facts That You Never Knew Of(interview Questions) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
SolexxBarry:
114 words can can gotten from the word 'television'

Airplanes uses kerosene

I tire for this guy!! funny sha
Re: 18 Facts That You Never Knew Of(interview Questions) by Donald3d(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Na the sun funny pass, how dem take measure am ? grin grin grin grin grin no mind me jare

My own fact : Lalasticlala is getting married this year and i am his best man grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Malabu Deal ( The unending controversy over allocation of oil blocks) / My Dad Is A Liar...emotional Vid / Two Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.