Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,856 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg (19178 Views)

Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Buhari’s Budget Riddled With Errors, Puts Corruption War In Doubt – Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Some people are bereft of manners

How can u call someone unfortunate over something you are guilty of
Oga fix your budget
Tout like you

I go kill you with words Oga, walai you go too lose blood if I maintain my pace, leave me jeje make I focus.
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

Nobody dead or alive can surpass GEJ in sleazes!
Its so difficult to be worse than GEJ I tell you, its just too too difficult. Crude Bayelsa, ineffectual PhD baboon alias fortunato! No be easy thing.
Pls tell me in wat areas ds guys are better thanGEJ... Abacha, Obj or Buhari... tnxxx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by baralatie(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
lomprico:

Is that why buhari and his cohorts wants to loot more through this budget?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by 1freshdude: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
crixtex:

Pls tell me in wat areas ds guys are better thanGEJ... Abacha, Obj or Buhari... tnxxx

If I have to tell you then it means you have a intellectual deficit.

(You can use your dictionary)
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

If I have to tell you then it means you have a intellectual deficit.

(You can use your dictionary)
Lols... hope u know GEJ is more educated dan dose quota system clowns.. and bro I hear common entrance is coming soon.. how are we doing d federal character-ish... grin
U compare Abacha d killing corrupt thievong gay dat Satan is using fork to shuk hos bombom with GEJ, after building schools in d north so dat dey can see d light... Guy be truthful and be happy..ok...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
APC and Buhari is nothing but a SCAM! Unfortunately their zombies don't see anything wrong with them, or better still, shamefully defending themselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Pavarottii(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

False!
The budget of shame was one of the characterics of GEJs era.
The likes of Amin Dada, Mobutu, Gadafi, were very corrupt but they were nothing close to GEJ. GEJ looks stupid, acts stupid, was treated stupidly, dresses stupid, looted stupidly and could get no good work done! If in doubt go to Otuoke and see for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Pavarottii(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

I go kill you with words Oga, walai you go too lose blood if I maintain my pace, leave me jeje make I focus.
Which words. U supporting a certificateless person to tell u wat to do. Wat does that mean? My friend go and write jamb again.
U r an illetrate like ur master. U mastubate for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by zanga420: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
some people have to take responsibility for this despicable shame

It is clear that some officials in the MDAs are hell bent on perpetuating corruption in Nigeria

Heads have to roll
my friend do u know what responsibility is at all? Even if 'ur' so called MDA officials manipulate it, what's d work of those sorrounding d president? that they cant go through the budget page by page, before the president put his signature of approval? Stop looking for poor civil servants to hang. Let d presidency take responsibility of its ineffectiveness/failure. A simple apology 'll solve this than blaming/looking for ways to hang civil servants in MDAs that clearly work under directives of ministers, d presidency n powers that be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by ndcide(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
My take is, If not for the opposition, we wouldn't have corrected this. The APC law makers were hell bent on passing the budget like that. When you listen to some of them, you'll marvel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by paramakina202: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
1freshdude:

That's why you are not fortunate.
I came out of break to reply you because you need sense urgently, place your head on your computer and receive sense now!
You deal with situations and people based on previous experiences. Why do you think people read books and companies make research about consumers or rivals behaviours? Boy use your coconuts!
Boy u need sense more urgently than anyone else.I never said we should disregard the past rather we should focus more on the present.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by wxyz1: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
they know how to divert the public attention, very soon they would shout corruption, they have arrested one GEJ aid and he confess collecting 300b and would be charge to court soon, then the blind follower will shout baba is working. I can never be scam.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by ndcide(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
zanga420:
my friend do u know what responsibility is at all? Even if 'ur' so called MDA officials manipulate it, what's d work of those sorrounding d president? that they cant go through the budget page by page, before the president put his signature of approval? Stop looking for poor civil servants to hang. Let d presidency take responsibility of its ineffectiveness/failure. A simple apology 'll solve this than blaming/looking for ways to hang civil servants in MDAs that clearly work under directives of ministers, d presidency n powers that be.

God bless you. This people can't hold this government accountable for anything.

The budget is first adopted at FEC before the president takes it out to the house. All FEC members must have done their due diligence then at FEC they adopt and then the president sign. Besides the president must also make his input to the budget.

Remember they initially defended the budget. Just because loophole to loot was uncovered by Nigerians and the opposition, they are looking for who to blame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Stanbeto: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
31 Million Naira for Rent. Who is the landlord to FG? Na waoo. God help Nigeria how long are we going to continue like this?
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Akpos10: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
Budget of shame!..... Hav not even heard minister of disinformation say anything about the budget cus I knw he would want to defend d budget by saying "they hav technically produce the best budget ever" Nigerians already knws he's fooling himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
adajiboyy:
I bliv we the populace also have ourself to blame.how can we vote a man that could not produce his certificate,how can we vote a man that has a very bad past.I was watching the usa presidential debate jesus I wept for my country.u see sound men talk,debate,counter debate them self.but we nigerians we still went ahead to vote a man that was scared to even come to a presidential debate,so we can judge his intellectual capabilities. I bliv we are wise now NOT YET.

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by bezimo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hard knocks for Buhari coming.

In my friends word "e go tough oh"
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by RillJ(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2016
The budget is a still-birth. FG should simply recall it, review and revert! We really do not need the proposed huge debt, you know.
Re: Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg by orisa37: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Imprecise and bad policies and politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Always Be A Friend Of Ndigbo" - President Buhari Says / Why We Want Femi Fani-Kayode As Governor Of Osun – PDP Youths / Forty Years Ago, 1 Pound Was 0.8189 Naira - Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.