Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,441 members, 7,881,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Should I Take Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her Back? (759 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her Back? by kinnkw(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2009
My girlfriend left me for her ex boyfriend and after a week she wants me back.
Though she hasnt told the ex she will be leaving again.
Please i seriously need an advice. I still havefeelings for her.even if i forgive what she did, i cant forget it
and it hurts me badly. I think she wants to keep both me and her ex.
Should i move on or take her back? HELP!!!!
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Bim4u: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2009
Don't u think you should sit her down and ask her to tell u honestly what she wants from you.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by whitelexi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2009
Thats up to u, i would wave my right hand with reckless abandon sha grin grin grin
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by iice(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
Both of you are confused undecided
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Ben13: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2009
I wonder why pple can't take simple decision by themselves.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by biola44: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
its called indecision cool
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by iice(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2009
Ben20001:

I wonder why pple can't take simple decision by themselves.

Imagine the dilemma of a complicated one cheesy
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Ben13: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2009
:p
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by izeek(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2009
she left u for some dude, means u no gud.
let her go.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by 190: 4:08am On Jul 08, 2009
drop her like herpes!
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Puvguy: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2009
good riddance brother!!!
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by frank317: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2009
if u still love her take her back. then when u take her back i belive u will know her worth better, u will then b able to decide if u want to continue with her or not.

there is really no need leaving her because she left u for her ex, people make mistake and do stupid things.

ur mind wants her back, i say listen to ur mind. u will only b able to decide if u have her
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by caliber(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2009
Bro, take it from me, most gurls dont know what they want, they still wouldnt know it if it jumped out and bit them on the butt!!

she was with you then wanted the other guy, then when she was with him she wanted you,

DAMN, talk about a major vacillitating,

SERIOUSLY BRO,

Move on, you are worth more than she can EVER afford!!!!!, grin
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by naijachix(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
guy, all she wants is ur koko, not ur hrt. so giv it to her and look for someone else and giv ur hrt. she prefers to play game. SO RIDE ON WTH HER!
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by caliber(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2009
naijachix:

guy, all she wants is ur koko, not ur hrt. so giv it to her and look for someone else and giv ur hrt. she prefers to play game. SO RIDE ON WTH HER!

better yet, deep freeze ur heart, then cement it and lock it key combination safe,

what ever you do bro,

dont give your heart to no other lady,

most will just break it, cool

wurd is bond, !!!!!
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by steve49ja(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
Ef her and then dump her!!!

He gat da money you gat da dikc or vice versa and she needs both undecided

She's a loser, . dust da dirt outta ya shoulder brova and move on capish!!
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by sesman(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
you should leave her, if you take her back she will do it again, Plenty more fish in the sea,
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Ben13: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2009
yeah. . plenty more fish in the sea, choose seven and select one at random.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by henryhemon(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2009
don't take her back.why did she leave u at first?ask her
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by topup: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
Take a step back. .

So you think she wants both you and her ex? Just ask her, see what she says, check if it sounds honest, if it does, I reckon you should give her the benefit of the doubt. You can always walk away from this relationship saying you've tried your best - also it's the only way we learn about ourselves.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by Godmother(f): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
Your ex seems to be indecisive. And anyway, if she could walk out now, what makes you think she wont do a repeat in the near future?
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by kinnkw(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2009
All of you are right in your own ways, i'm the one wearing the shoes so i should know better. I have dated her for just 8months and judging by what has happened in the passed,The cheats and lies she has told me even till now that this final incident happened, i really think i should move on.
I have forgiven her for so many things and ended up being hurt again. Its just hard because i have strong feelings for her but decisions are made to be taken.
Especially hard ones like this.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by biola44: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
good if u move on, just cant stand cheats
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by caliber(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
kinnkw:

All of you are right in your own ways, i'm the one wearing the shoes so i should know better. I have dated her for just 8months and judging by what has happened in the passed,The cheats and lies she has told me even till now that this final incident happened, i really think i should move on.
I have forgiven her for so many things and ended up being hurt again. Its just hard because i have strong feelings for her but decisions are made to be taken.
Especially hard ones like this.

I applaud your seeming determination, but I can also bet you that you still going to call her, lol

dont mean to be negative, but i can bet you that you are going to call her again,

it just takes a while to get them out of our system totally, been there felt that,

you need to go out and look 4 more chiks that will help, it helped me. grin

all the best with ur dogged determination tho,

wurd is bond
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2009
take her back, and get dumb again next time
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by biola44: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
lol
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by kinnkw(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
the funny thing about that cheat thing is that she was always the one to confess after she has done it.
I never found out because leave in a different state from her, dont you think thats a credit?
Well doesnt change anything.
Anyone with contact to enough chicks, that would help too.
Re: Should I Take Her Back? by caliber(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
kinnkw:

the funny thing about that cheat thing is that she was always the one to confess after she has done it.
I never found out because leave in a different state from her, dont you think thats a credit?
Well doesnt change anything.
Anyone with contact to enough chicks, that would help too.

yo kid, this is for you: www.enoughchicks.com

knock ya self out, thank me wen you come to, cool

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? I Need Help. / All Men Are Honest / I Just Cant See Myself Living Without My Internet Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.