Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea Post It Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea Post It Here (276 Views)

BLCO,LPFO,LNG Available From Genuine And Authorised/ Licensed Dealer / Looking For The Perfect, Genuine And Legitimate Business To Invest In? / The Most Genuine And Trusted Way To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea Post It Here by michael257(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Well I'm tired of seeing lots and lots of nigerians continue to live on choices other than believes it's time we make some corrections to some wrongs and stand tall to utilise the resources in this country to provide opportunities some don't have ideas that's why they are stuck,some have ideas but the right team seems far away from them and some have finance but the scam out there just keeps them away from listening to young and aspiring entrepreneurs, who aren't scams but just want to be heard. Pls join me let's start a company let's live again and restore hope back into the economy it all begins with your partnership I know you have ideas but let's fix you into people in your own Lane so you could work and become successful who cares if banks don't approve our proposals for loans or who has time attending multiple meeting with investors who are hoarding their cash we have brains,we have ideas we could generate funds as a start up and compete others pls include your no's let's not talk only..but let's start a company I'm on what'sapp 09056934762

(1) (Reply)

Scarf Factory / Motivational Monday / SME Business Growth Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.