Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,756 members, 7,965,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

Need A Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Need A Man (880 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Man by imomoh24(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2006
A few months after his parents were divorced, Little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man, I need a man!"

Over the next couple of months, he saw her doing this several times.

One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her.

Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself, and moaning, "Ohh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"
Re: Need A Man by krdea(m): 12:53am On Nov 02, 2006
no be lie, na so the guy sef wan organize bike for himself.  mama don show the way
Nice joke u too pure !

(1) (Reply)

Aren't Older Women Great? / Divorce In Heaven / A Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.