Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

‘why People Feel I’m Arrogant’ – Faithia Balogun: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why People Feel I’m Arrogant’ – Faithia Balogun: (419 Views)

Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos] / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' / Dayo Amusa: "I Am Prettier Than Faithia Balogun" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘why People Feel I’m Arrogant’ – Faithia Balogun: by Erave: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Star actress, Faithia Williams-Balogun is one of the most coveted faces in the Nigerian Movie Industry, Nollywood.
The thespian who recently celebrated a new age has grown to become a household name since she debuted in the movie industry over a decade ago.
Speaking in a recent interview, the award winning actress disclosed that people have considered her arrogant as a result of her bluntness. “Often times, I hear from people that I’m arrogant but I think if you are close to me you will see that I don’t have any form of arrogance in me. And yes, I’m very blunt because I will tell you what I feel since that was the way I was brought me up. I always say things the way they are because I dislike pretense.”
“I was trained and well disciplined by my father who was once in the military and he was very strict. I imbibed his teachings in whatever I do which is why if you ask some of my ... read more here: eraveng.com/2016/02/15/why-people-feel-im-arrogant-faithia-balogun/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Scary Tale Of A Lagos Celebrity Wife / Ex-nollywood Heartthrob, Regina Askia, Sad About Buhari’s Govt / Celebrity Fans Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.