Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Cheap Photographers Only Kill Themselves, Not The Industry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheap Photographers Only Kill Themselves, Not The Industry (303 Views)

Trend For Architects, Photographers And Designers / (photos) Photographers Amazing Proposal To His Girlfriend. / Drama As Photographers 'abandon' PMB For GEJ At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Photographers Only Kill Themselves, Not The Industry by lateetee: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
A few days ago I read an article on the above topic by Zack Arias, and I thought within me that I share the same point of sentiment with the writer.
Whenever we photographers stumble upon an advertisement online that says N100, 000 wedding photography, we get angry. Really! Why are "amateur photographers" claiming to be professional when they are not, they are as well, bringing down the value of wedding picture taking in general, right?.....http://www.pixels.ng/px/clients?view=posts&post_id=8&do=details#.VsH3_OboBKU

(1) (Reply)

How To Please God. / Nigezie Set To Debut The Nigezieattenseries / Amazing Facts About Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.