Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,778 members, 7,938,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday (699 Views)

See As This Priest Was Snapped Holding A AK-47 In Church / What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by realestworld(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello every body.
I attended an event on valentines day and i went there before the actual time so it was just few persons there. So i decided to snap the beautiful works done by the event planers. Lo and behold i snapped a ghost.
I have prayed about it though, but have any of you had similar experience?

Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by INTROVERT(f): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2016
Is that not the girl in THE GRUDGE grin

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by Hurlstarling: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mumu like you
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by ademega(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
only God will see some Nairaland through. u snaped a ghost and u came here to show us. u are supposed to be in an evil forest for deliverance
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by adren(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
photoshop

you dey find FP... right?
only lalasticlala can believe your story
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
OP which phone did you use to take the picture?
I'm planning a trip to the village, I need to see those witches before they attack.
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
You go book space so food go quick reach you when them start to share.

Omo oro, You sharp like me.
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by omarithmetics: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
Assuming ghosts exists (which I really doubt) what will a ghost be doing on top of a canopy in what seems to be a wedding reception or some kind of ceremony? And where is the rest of the body?
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
realestworld:
Hello every body.
I attended an event on valentines day and i went there before the actual time so it was just few persons there. So i decided to snap the beautiful works done by the event planers. Lo and behold i snapped a ghost.
I have prayed about it though, but have any of you had similar experience?

Haha, you can lie o shocked

You used the Horror Camera app to snap. I used to have that app on my phone. Next time, learn how not to lie.
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by realestworld(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
4 those of you in doubt i pray u dont experience such. And as 4 people asking if my phone has a camera app, i didn't installed any photo app.
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by realestworld(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
folksync post=:

Haha, you can lie o shocked

You used the Horror Camera app to snap. I used to have that app on my phone. Next time, learn how not to lie.
why must it be this particular pix that has this ghost after snapping several pix?
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by roqrules04(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hmmn.. na Aljonu be dis grin
Re: What A Nairalander Snapped Yesterday by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ah

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Warns El Rufia / Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor / 'apostle Killed My Wife' - Husband Of Late Gospel Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.