Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,595 members, 7,948,307 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pls Help With Reading On Dashboard - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help With Reading On Dashboard (771 Views)

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) / These Signs On Dashboard, Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Reading On Dashboard by apexquest(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
I have always seen this reading on my dashboard right below my odometer but don't know what it stands for.
can someone pls enlighten me.

Re: Pls Help With Reading On Dashboard by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
e mean say your nissan don really waka grin

One is the overall mileage of the car, 200k while is the other is set to read short distances, in most cars it will not read more that 999km or miles once reset.

But wait o, who taught you to drive?
Re: Pls Help With Reading On Dashboard by apexquest(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
e mean say your nissan don really waka grin

One is the overall mileage of the car, 200k while is the other is set to read short distances, in most cars it will not read more that 999km or miles once reset.

But wait o, who taught you to drive?
thank u boss. Although I no understand finish.
does it mean it won't read long distances? cos i have never really travelled with it in my 14months driving experience.....can it be reset without resetting the overall mileage??
in other news:
NA me teach my self ooo ... my guy put my hand on day1. Day 2 I don reach school field.
Re: Pls Help With Reading On Dashboard by Stylz69(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes it can be reset without reseting your odometer. It is a trip counter and you can use it for whatever purpose you wish...say you want to measure the distance you travel between refills or the distance you travel in a day or week or month..then you use the trip counter...or that's what I use mine for.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice! / Are There Car Batteries In Tyre&auto Southbourne Group? / See Photos Of Overloaded Vehicles Impounded By FRSC In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.