Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,378 members, 7,950,812 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Little Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Trouble (845 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Trouble by kingk(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2009
hello everybody out there pls i have this little problem now, there is this girl i luv very much but when i told her that i luv her and she can be my first G F, instead she replied i can only luv her if i can take her responsibilities, which i accepted and i i can she is not ready to date a guy that can't care for her responsibilities. Now the big prob i have is , she said that she can't date a guy rather she want two, but i luv her very much of which i have told her, so i'm confused should i leave her but i cant rest if i leave her so pls i need an advice plsssssssssssssss
Re: Little Trouble by ElRazur: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2009
Move on.

Any man who dates a woman to shoulder her responsibility is a fool. Especially when the woman states that.

I am sure you are not a fool. Hence why you seek advice here. Please and please, do away from people like this. She is a gold-digger. Go and find some one else.
Re: Little Trouble by Godmother(f): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
ElRazur:

Move on.

Any man who dates a woman to shoulder her responsibility is a fool. Especially when the woman states that.

I am sure you are not a fool. Hence why you seek advice here. Please and please, do away from people like this. She is a gold-digger. Go and find some one else.

My point exactly!
Re: Little Trouble by Tudor6(f): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
Drop her like hot potato!
Re: Little Trouble by Busybody2(f): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
Shuo, she told you she wants to date two aristos at once and you are still helplessly in love shocked Why don't you try doubling what you already give her, to negate the need for her getting another chap to fill in the void/shortfall left by you undecided

It would be cruel for me to ask how old you are, so I would not bother to ask you or rub it in angry angry angry
Re: Little Trouble by sistawoman: 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2009
move on
Re: Little Trouble by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2009
//
Re: Little Trouble by bighead1(m): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2009
Oh boy u be maga or what is it that blinds u from knowing the truth about that girl that she is nothing but a LovePeddler
just drop her like she's hot
and don;t look back like it's not
Re: Little Trouble by Kelvinj(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2009
@poster
dem suppose lie u down flog u 100 strokes of anytin flogable make ur mumu eye open. If u dnt no wat 2 do, y dnt u die 4 her.
OLODO
Re: Little Trouble by gloriuss(f): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2009
yep, not much advice is needed but for u to mooooooooove on! hope it helps!
Re: Little Trouble by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 08, 2009
@poster
i wish i could tell you something but unfortunately all have already been said by the earlier posters.
if you are a smart man, you will take their advises, but if your "love" has the better of you then all the best in your misery.
Re: Little Trouble by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 08, 2009
Funny thread.

You can't love me if you can't shoulder my responsibility

I love you, but what can I do?

I'll find another man who can help you with my responsibility.

Of course, very brilliant, my dear. I'll bunk you on mon-thurs, he'll bunk you on fri-sun.

Orisirisi
Re: Little Trouble by 190: 3:10am On Jul 08, 2009
look @ wot proverty has degraded nigerian girls in2
their family can hardly feed themselves talk-less of their children
now they have 2 date 2 guys and a MUMU comes along
OMG
Re: Little Trouble by kaypumpin2(m): 3:15am On Jul 08, 2009
Of course the poor girl only wants the "responsibilities" halved,hence the need for the other man.

I think she loves you more than you love yourself. cheesy
Re: Little Trouble by walestar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
This ikebe go put you for trouble,this ikebe go give wahala.ooh oh Ikebe. Abeg no fool yourself. You know say the girl poor and you self mumu no fit find work do, na woman you dey find.make your brain work wella
Re: Little Trouble by izeek(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
how wud a girl tell me from the onset that i wud be responsible for her,
and i wud still foolishly seek such friendship?
Re: Little Trouble by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
At least she's being honest with you. . .What of some ladies who wouldn't tell their real motives. . . .

Now its left for you to either move on now that its early enough. . .or continue at your own risk!
Re: Little Trouble by Greycells(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ Poster, run for your life.
Re: Little Trouble by kingk(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
hello guys thanks for your reply well to be precisely I'm 23 by age first G F yet for you that said that i should find something doing, money is not my prob i got a job OK. well all i have to say is a million thanks , trillion thanks to you guys out there, have a goodies day ahead. and God bless you all.
Re: Little Trouble by IFELEKE(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2009
They ve said it all. . .
Move on dude and next time, remember to love with your heart and your head.
Re: Little Trouble by ElRazur: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Funny thread.

You can't love me if you can't shoulder my responsibility

I love you, but what can I do?

I'll find another man who can help you with my responsibility.

Of course, very brilliant, my dear. I'll bunk you on mon-thurs, he'll bunk you on fri-sun.

Orisirisi

Baby mi. I would love to have that arrangement with you. Ideally, I would prefer Mon-thurs. Debo can have you for weekends. And on weekend that debo may not be around, Mr Crackles can fill in the gap. grin

PS
Im in love. grin
Re: Little Trouble by frank317: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
Bros, let me introduce u to the world of baaad guys.

its ok what she said.

guy, even if u no get mony, go and borrow.

take her out, give her good time and try to make love to her (just try to 4get about ur emotions 4 now)

after that she will be begging u to continue with her weather u have mony or not.

but just dump her anyway
Re: Little Trouble by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2009
Razur,
You're sick
Re: Little Trouble by ElRazur: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Razur,
You're sick

This is the motherfunky thanks I get for loving you? grin Okay no worries. I will just have you for the whole week, is that okay baby mi?
Re: Little Trouble by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2009
Why don't you ask the poster for his GF's contact
Re: Little Trouble by ElRazur: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2009
FL Gators:

Why don't you ask the poster for his GF's contact

Omo ki lohun she e now? Let us not derail this thread okay, but we go talk about this soon again. Catch you on YIM. grin
Re: Little Trouble by sylve11: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
@poster
trick her, get her laid then runaway cool
Re: Little Trouble by mamagee3(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2009
*sleeps*

(1) (Reply)

Gased While Romancing Her / Guys, If U Found Out She Had Done Abortion Severally, Will U Marry Her? / How Do You Know A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.