Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,282 members, 7,881,053 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson (767 Views)

The Game Rounds Up Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Diddy Dedicate Song To Michael Brown / " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) / Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Diddy, The Game, Usher, Mario Winans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by eldee(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2009
Watching Keri Hilson's performance at the BET Awards made me think of countless times rappers paid respect to the King even while he was alive.
I just gathered a few I could get . . .

We like the baddest thing, since Mike had Billy-Jean
Nas - Hey Nas

But nothing gives me chills like Douglas and Tyson
Or Mike when his talk was live
Or when he first did the moon walk on Motown 25

Nas - Can't Forget About You

Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like Mike
Anyone -- Tyson, Jordan, Jackson

Notorious B.I.G - Victory

This Is Bad, Real Bad, Michael Jackson
Kanye West - Knock You Down

These are the ones I can write off my head . . . feel free to add anyone you remember.
Re: Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by obinna5000(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hmmm!! African Michael Jackson!
D'Banj - Mo Gbono Feli Feli
cheesy cheesy
Re: Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by Hesperus(m): 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2009
In the 80s, MJ had everybody doing the moonwalk. . .
Usher - U-turn
Re: Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by eldee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2009
Now they wanna do ya boy like Mike in his prime/Billie Jean, the goddamn boy ain’t mine
Jay-Z - American Gangster

Black serial killer, man turns to gorilla/Provoked I change faces like Michael Jackson’s Thriller
Wyclef Jean - Ready Or Not

Come to Compton see Thriller like Mike Jackson/I might be, Spike Lee, of this gun clappin
The Game - West Side Story

@obinna5000
CLASSIC!!! grin grin
Re: Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by kaypumpin2(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2009
You lookin like them
Michael Jackson Jackets  
Wit all them zippers . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . , . . . .50 cent-Patiently Waiting

light your ass like a liquid nitro gas spilla
psycho slash michael myers, michael jack's thrilla
rifle slash knife gay that's ur cop killa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Kon Artis-American Psycho
Re: Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by eldee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2009
Got a light-skinned friend look like Michael Jackson/ Got a dark-skinned friend look like Michael Jackson
Kanye West - Slow Jamz

Is there still anyone that thinks his legacy won't be passed on?? It's already being reproduced in other artistes' music.
Re: Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by dammiecool(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2009
, cry cry cry
Re: Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by Sauron1: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2009
"Journey into the mind of a psychopath killer"
Light your ass like a liquid nitro-gas spiller
Psycho slash Michael Myers, Michael Jack's "Thriller"
Rifle slash knife gay that's your "Cop Killer".
. . . . . . . .American Psycho(D12)
Re: Hiphop's References To Michael Jackson by craziest: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2009
"whos micheal jackson, we are micheal jackson, " THE GAME Tribute featuring chrisbrown,p.diddy (June 2009)

", MJ was ma nigga, nt the that played ball, but the that was hollywood star, " THE GAME Tribute featuring chrisbrown,p.diddy (June 2009)

(1) (Reply)

Sizzling Hot New Singles From Pheel / Lil Wayne/young Money / Yori Yori Dance By Naija Boys Of Stl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.