Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,977 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

When A Guy Speaks Big English! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Speaks Big English! (7677 Views)

"Ashawos Makes Me Forget My Problem" - Guy Speaks On The Ban Of Prostitution / Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lmao on public forum again

Just expressing my opinion na embarassed

Hope you didn't impregnate anyone on Valentines Day o
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh my God! OK, I used condoms and it didn't break. And, I was just mas.turbating into the sheath anyway tongue
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh my God! OK, I used condoms and it didn't break. And, I was just mas.turbating into the sheath anyway tongue
@condoms congratulations
@mâsturbating omg TMI abeg grin
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
smileyz16:
u are sufferin frm idiosyncracy paripassu wit gross asininity...ur foolishness is at its apogee
lol sori o u go marry me

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is way to mawch cheesy

God, are u this bad?
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

@condoms congratulations
@mâsturbating omg TMI abeg grin

I've not even started grin
I'll unleash 50% of all the dirty details in fact.
I used five packs of Durex all by myself shocked, That much to ease the xxual tension and calm the frustrated progesterone . It's been a long time I have that ample chance to offload yknow.. And I have the cum basket hanging in my library, I'm making history. Mind you, I bought the condom with my money wink
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by DjAndroid: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2016
onila:
nothing more sexier than a guy that uses big english

I myself try and expand my vocabulary every now and then

you know I need to speak big english inorder to attract guys that speak big english wink

love you all my smart black men❤

Do not be discouraged. Go ahead and improve your speaking skills. Do not mind those ignoramuses that commented above me.
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by Pennah(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2016
embarassed I wishes i can spoken English so that I will getted Ops loves
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by lezz(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2016
mzvyne:

Reeling from what exactly?
Reeling from too much wine, sex or broken promise and shattered hope grin grin grin.

It is only a supposition. wink
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2016
lezz:
Your beauty is the oil my imagination runs on and my fingers are the wheels that bring the finish product and make them into living letters for you.

Sleep on, dear princess and let my words be your sleep-enhancer tonight.

Your spirit shall awaken to the promise of my desire for you.

Until the day my diick darkens your thighs and leaves its ornamentation in the depths of your core, making everything yours mine and mine yours, sleep in peace.
Lol how can i have peaceful sleep with ^^^
Heheh
U suppose write one long one i print and make book ;Dmayb in diary then i print it lol put it with my book collection .
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by lezz(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2016
BumBae:

Lol how can i have peaceful sleep with ^^^
Heheh
U suppose write one long one i print and make book ;Dmayb in diary then i print it lol put it with my book collection .
I can do that for you. But books are meant for mental perception and entertainment.

Why don't I engrave a permanent mark on your body and heart? Let me leave you a scar of my love. One you will bear in permanence of our physical collusion.

This bridge is only virtual; you can break it if you desire and my books will be felt by your mind and body.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by sinaj(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Nwanne jukwa ya ooo.munwa amaro kwa
lol
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by sinaj(f): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Osina umu guys asupu sina oke oyibo. Ka fa suwa oyibo obele obele. Mana ife ona ko bu tuu. grin
lol grin
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by onila(f): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:
It's not as sexy as you make it out to be

What's important is the ability to speak that kind of English if necessary. People who speak "big English" 24/7 are actually kinda annoying? Yes lol it's a bit of a turn off

At the same time, the inability to speak proper English is three billion times worse so, if we're going for the lesser of two evils....

But to me sha, big big English ain't no turn on. Unless I notice that you're doing it unwittingly, and then it's kinda cute.
i mean speaking english when necessary

not patrick ohiagbulan

in short sef patrick ohiagbulan is sexy sef tongue
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
onila:
i mean speaking english when necessary

not patrick ohiagbulan

in short sef patrick ohiagbulan is sexy sef tongue
obahiagbon
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by refiner(f): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Myself and other ardent literatis.
Columnists, editors, authors, MCs... Need I go on?
I know u must be here!undecided
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by refiner(f): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smartguy001:

Na English b ur own P....omo I like u b dat kiss

You have interestingly aroused a great magnitude of affectionate passion in d most innermost part of my gratifying humane heart n triggered a pleasurable atmospheric love scenery towards you

lol!!grin.....kwantinue jare...nofin do u!wink
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by Smartguy001(m): 1:39am On Feb 19, 2016
refiner:

lol!!grin.....kwantinue jare...nofin do u!wink

You exponentially decoder my affectionate feeling towards an immensely dignifying sister dat loves vocabulary wink
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by refiner(f): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Smartguy001:

You exponentially decoder my affectionate feeling towards an immensely dignifying sister dat loves vocabulary wink

hehehe....pls ozugo!...its OK ooo

speak it to her nt to me abeg!smiley
Re: When A Guy Speaks Big English! by smileyz16(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
onila:
sexy
cutie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shame On You If You Are Not A Virgin!!! / We just met in Facebook and she Needs 7k For Her Phone / Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.