Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Chukwueze Flies In To Complete Arsenal Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze Flies In To Complete Arsenal Move (541 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy To Complete Juventus Transfer (Photo) / Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals / ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chukwueze Flies In To Complete Arsenal Move by zinachidi(m): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2016
The Nigerian teenager has revealed he is due back in England on Monday night as he prepares to link up with international team-mate Kelechi Nwakali in north LondonNigerian teenager Samuel Chukwueze is set to complete his move to Arsenal after flying to England on Monday night.
Goal revealed in January that the 16-year-old and international team-mate Kelechi Nwakali were due to join the Gunners early in 2016 .
The pair have since been pictured at the club's training ground , and now Chukwueze has confirmed he is on his way back to London to join Nwakali, who is understood to have made the trip two weeks ago.

"My trip to London is on Monday night," Chukwueze told AfricanFootball.com . "I'm happy that everything is going well and I will do my best when I get there by the grace of God."

Chukwueze also revealed the reasons behind his decision to move to Arsenal.
He added: "Arsenal as you well know are a very good club and it will be good for my career since I will be able to learn many new things.
"I like Arsenal because they are a club who give young players the opportunity to showcase their talents and I believe I would be given the chance to play too."
Chukwueze and Nwakali caught the eye as part of Nigeria's Under-17 World Cup-winning side in Chile in 2015.
Both players will not be eligible to sign professional contracts with the Gunners until their 18th birthdays.

lalasticlala

m.goal.com/x/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/02/15/20389222/chukwueze-flies-in-to-complete-arsenal-move

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My Pick For 27/02/16 / Man Breaks Usain Bolt’s 100m Record With 9.45 Second / Breaking! Musa Hand Over Eagles Captaincy To Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.