Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

From Breadseller To Bestseller - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / From Breadseller To Bestseller (619 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Breadseller To Bestseller by absoluteSuccess: 7:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Remember this story always because, it will always serves as 'call to remembrance' in this clime.

Of course, the last has not been heard of the meteoric rise and rise of that humble bread seller that's became a celebrity.

Now look at it, from an ordinary bread seller to a megabrand breadwinner and from there on to "breadgiver' to many, I believe.

No case is fatal, so don't conclude on anyone yet, you don't know what glory God has assigned to you, just keep the faith alive.

So, what have you learn in this set of happenings around 'Olajumoke, the making real of a fairytale?'

As for me, I believe that as we are daily looking for a break via an opportunity, opportunities are also looking for us.

Opportunity also cry if we fail to recognize it as one, and it groans when we say goodbye prematurely to what we have as dreams.

Opportunity can disguise as need for you to cope with the worst case scenario, which will usher in a break.

What would you have done if you are reduced to hawking bread on the street?

You can't always tell the end from the beginning though, so let's just keep faith in all we do and 'the miracle day' and utilize it.

But before the break comes let's learn to adjust to life's beautiful tragedies and forge ahead in trying times and tempest tossed seasons of life.

Not many remembered the part of TY Bello in bringing Olajumoke to limelight, but it mean something too.

Be an angel to someone with the opportunity you have, forget about how small it is, or the dilemma of decision for or against the recipient. Set yourself free.

I remember my primary school days, one of my peers was not happy, so we discovered he has not purchased common entrance form and it's closing that Friday.

His dad was well to do, but he has made up his mind he won't send his boy to school because he failed in the past year.

So being the ring leader I asked my peers to let us visit the dad, we did and we persuaded him to buy common entrance form for his boy.

But by then it was too late, then I remembered I had two forms, and one is left at home unused.

So I went for the form, we fill it and took it that same day to Iganmode grammar school, Ota, the best performing school in Ogun state then.

That was what saved my friend's education and career. I believe he must be a chartered accountant by now. He might not even remembered the story again, but I do this morning.

It help this post to be read to this point as you are doing now, so the good we do is for our own good. Be conscious of it. This might help.

Now let's imbibe the culture of helping one another, not that of hurting one another at every opportunity. He hurts me, he must hurt too. The bleeding breeds of vengeance.

Each day, we pray for good, but if we have the ability of helping somebody's prayer come to pass, will you do it?

Or will you begin the imaginary 'end bad' stories of what happens when one helps a stranger?

Be an angel today, tomorrow you will be in the news. If not, don't worry write the story yourself.

Good morning children of God. Who is blessed because of you? Who has found a greenland through your map? We are seeking a benevolent path day by day.

Beloved, always remember that the land is green, just do it, make others when you are made, don't scorn others because you are made.
Re: From Breadseller To Bestseller by olafirstt: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Ki ori mi gbemi pade eniti o ma semi lanu biti olajumoke (am realy realy happy for you)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Breadseller To Bestseller by Intrepid01(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nice rythmes!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Should Be Qurantined | Too Many Aids Freaks | / Myths Of The Nri Kingdom | How A Candidate Must Die Before He Becomes King / Controversy: Christians Commit More Wicked Crimes Than Terrorist – Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.