Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. (2157 Views)

My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help / Help 180k Was Deducted From My Account / Why Can't I Use My UBA And Gtbank Mastercard Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by timy22(f): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Bankers in the house, NLer , please help .
10k was deducted for my UBA acct without withdrawing or transferring any cash .

My Atm is always with me.

Who has experience this before and how do I recover my money fast?

Cc: Lalastica, Seun
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by mayreeh215: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2016
You should report to the nearest UBA branch. They should be able to help you out
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by timy22(f): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Thanks
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by emmydollars4life(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
meet they customer representative for explanation then if you are not satisfy come to me i will lead u to the right way, u will Channel your information to CBN.
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by ememcurves: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Abeg go and complain to their customer service centre o,quickly send an e-mail to cfc@ubagroup.com, my friend had that kind of issue before, and that is where she laid her complaint
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by adeagbeleniyi: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2016
ememcurves:
Abeg go and complain to their customer service centre o,quickly send an e-mail to cfc@ubagroup.com, my friend had that kind of issue before, and that is where she laid her complaint

Yea yea, u r right. I include my phone number in my mail and they call me.
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by Eljaycee: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2016
O boy u de slack o! send them a mail jare cfc@ubagroup.com make them resolve your issue... trust me i am still using that bank because their customer service is very effective....
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by famopompy(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Chai! in this century... i feel ur pain oooo.. in this hard times.... sharply send this mail, cos i will do same..,in short copy the link of this post and send to them via email i think the email is cfc@ubagroup.com in short i just confirmed... it is... and they will take you seriously.... hard luck bro.....
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by timy22(f): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks people , I went to UBA yesterday nd d customer care said some one used my card to withdraw 5k twice , 5k on the 11th of dz month nd 13th. Am just confuse , cos I dnt have any grownup person around that cn do dat , onkly kids nd no one knws my password.

So I demanded for d person photograph nd I was ask to wait,
I waited for almost 4hours leaving my business nd even delayn some customers .

When I got tired of the whole mess, I just left d banking hall nd resolve to change my password.

Honestly , I think its frm d bnk they deducted my money, cos that was hw they deducted 5k last year december, and I ve to keep going to d bnk almost 2weeks b4 they could refund d money.

Is changing my password the best solution??

Or cn I still send the mail wit their claim??
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by ememcurves: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
U shld definitely change d password but I still think you should send the e-mail, shey that their call centre number is at the back of the ATM card, maybe u shld try calling it too, cos its their head office customer centre. they should be able to help
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Do you ave Internet Banking? Login and check your transaction History. It would write the details of the debit. If its ATM Withdrawal it would be stated. The location everything.

Then you can now report to the bank and most cases like this, its bank head office that is sure not those branches.
Re: Help!10k Was Deducted Frm My UBA Acct For No Reason. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
timy22 You waited 4hrs and they still didn't give you what you requested? There's something they are not telling you. Don't relax until you find out exactly who debited 10k from your account. And I guess you should have changed your ATM pin already.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Hampers / Phone Accessories Business, The Fastest Moving Business Now / MTN Nigerian Crashes Data Prices Codedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.