Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,339 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

"PLEASE HELP", I'm Having Problem With My Login - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "PLEASE HELP", I'm Having Problem With My Login (3689 Views)

I'm Having Issues Withdrawing From My Bet9ja Account Please Help / Liverpool Forward Sadio Mane Has ‘no Problem’ With Manager Jurgen Klopp / The True Problem With The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"PLEASE HELP", I'm Having Problem With My Login by Dewze(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello guys, please help. I'm having issues with my account. I registered with them about two days ago (sunday), logged in and funded my account and everything went fine. Then, I logged out and some hours later tried to log back in with the same username and password but it keeps telling me bad login. Thinking I may be making a mistake with my password, I clicked the "forgot password" button, sent them the email I used to login (I use one email address for all my logins) but I did not get a reply even till now (tuesday). I tried sending them a whatsapp message but that did not go, I called all the phone numbers given on their site and they were all switched off. Please guys, what do you think is happeni

Thanks for the help
Re: "PLEASE HELP", I'm Having Problem With My Login by tgmservice: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
If u used gmail to sign up make sure u check all sections of gmail including inbox, social, promotions, updates and important, gmail has a way of throwing mails around. Had d same issue with nairabet did a password reset, I couldn't find d mail in my inbox and I was busy wasting my credit calling not knowing d message was in important section.
Re: "PLEASE HELP", I'm Having Problem With My Login by Dewze(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
tgmservice:
If u used gmail to sign up make sure u check all sections of gmail including inbox, social, promotions, updates and important, gmail has a way of throwing mails around. Had d same issue with nairabet did a password reset, I couldn't find d mail in my inbox and I was busy wasting my credit calling not knowing d message was in important section.

Thanks for the insight bro.
Re: "PLEASE HELP", I'm Having Problem With My Login by tgmservice: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dewze:

Thanks for the insight bro.
has it gone thru
Re: "PLEASE HELP", I'm Having Problem With My Login by Dewze(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
tgmservice:
has it gone thru

Yes, I managed to speak to them on phone in the morning. I just got a new password this evening.

(1) (Reply)

20 Over 1.5 Or 12(anybody Wins) Sure Games For Tomorrow / AbleFast.com - Football Pools Record since 2007 till date / Artificial Grass For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.