Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

As Little Girls, You Were Made To Believe In The Prince Charming. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Little Girls, You Were Made To Believe In The Prince Charming. (485 Views)

Guys Don't Lie, Whats The Total Number Of Girls You Have Slept With In Your Life / I Am Looking For My Prince Charming / As Little Girls, You Were Made To Believe In The Prince Charming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Little Girls, You Were Made To Believe In The Prince Charming. by ThetrueWord: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2016
As little girls, you were made to believe in the Prince Charming. He’s going to keep you away from danger, always hold you in his arms, and, will make you his queen when he comes king.
Hum! Gone are those days, most of those prince charming guys have lost their conscience. Yes, they will keep you from danger, always hold you in their arms, but they have a lot to consider as their queen to be when the eventually become kings.

Anyway, it’s one of those relationship myths. Some of the myths as said by Dr. Judith Wright and Dr. Bob Wright who are both relationship counselors shared some light to some relationship myths
Myth 1: Prince Charming Exists

Reality: Your guy might be amazing, yet you’re still longing for perfection. No one is perfect — not even you! Charming men can also be too good to be true.
“They are often shallow, in genuine, and manipulative,” Dr. Judith reveals. “[They] often say what you want to hear in order to seduce you.” "INFORMATION IS POWER" Continue reading http://relationshiptalks.com.ng/as-little-girls-you-were-made-to-believe-in-the-prince-charming/

Re: As Little Girls, You Were Made To Believe In The Prince Charming. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2016
Don't listen to OP, ladies. I'm right here in flesh pixels. grin
Re: As Little Girls, You Were Made To Believe In The Prince Charming. by cruzita(f): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2016
I will get clay and mould my prince charming myself
Re: As Little Girls, You Were Made To Believe In The Prince Charming. by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2016
I don't want no dang "king".I rule!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Men You Should Never Marry - 2016 Edition / ll / Can A Divorcee Or Widow(er) Be An Adulterer Or Fornicator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.