Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,740 members, 7,935,203 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

Come Into It, You Will Find The Truck You Need! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come Into It, You Will Find The Truck You Need! (894 Views)

Advice Me Pls, What Can Come Into Nigeria In A Van / This Is The Truck Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Into It, You Will Find The Truck You Need! by HOWO: 1:56am On Jul 08, 2009
Hello! Are you looking for heavy duty truck? Please check the picture, hope you will find the truck that you are looking for.

Our company, Jinan Heavy Duty Truck Chuangye Co., Ltd, authorized by China National Heavy Duty Truck Group (CNHTC), is specializing in all models of complete trucks ,including Tipper Truck, Cement Mixer,Tractor Truck,Cargo Truck,Dump Truck ,Trailer. and chassis, major assemblies and their accessories of HOWO series, Steyr King series, Steyr Feilong series and Huanghe Prince series .
If you are interested in some of them, please do not hesitate to contact us.I will offer you the good quality and best price.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards,
MONICA

JINAN HEAVY DUTY TRUCK CHUANGYE CO., LTD.
ADD: TIANQIAO DISTRICT, JINAN, SHANDONG, CHINA
ZIP: 250032
MOBILE: 0086-15054180426
E-MAIL: ZHENCHUNHONG@YAHOO.CN
MSN:   MONICAZCH@HOTMAIL.COM
YAHOO: ZHENCHUNHONG@YAHOO.CN
GMAIL: ZHENCHUNHONG@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Obtain A Transport Contract With Dangote Transport ? / Intersted In Oil And Gas Haulage? Pls Read This First / Sana Metal Industries Nigeria Limited . All Kinds Of Furnitures (office, Hotel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.