Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? (484 Views)

Get A Quality And Professional Website Webdesign Service. 29% PROMO! / Webdesign/blog / Who Can Teach Me Laravel In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? by Ademat7(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2016
I want to venture into Webdesigning which 'Ve wanted to do however I need someone who engage full time in webdesigning and is willing and able to train someone.
I will pay for your effort provided it is affordable, kindly state your mode of operation and price here.thank You
Re: Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? by Afam4eva(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2016
You have to state exactly which Web design packages that you want to learn. Web Design is very broad, so you need to educate yourself on what exactly it is that you want.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ademat7:
I want to venture into Webdesigning which 'Ve wanted to do however I need someone who engage full time in webdesigning and is willing and able to train someone.
I will pay for your effort provided it is affordable, kindly state your mode of operation and price here.thank You

where do u stay first of all? that will determine if someone would consider teaching u
Re: Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? by bedfordng(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ademat7:
video tutorial can be of great help. you.can download all in one website design and development via Click To Download All In 1 Video Tutorial Course
Re: Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? by Ademat7(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
am looking forward to Ogun/Lagos/Oyo whoever i agree a deal with will influence my location.
Re: Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? by AkinseteK(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ademat7:
I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take you on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion. The training is in Lagos
Re: Who Can Teach Me Webdesign? by Betboss(m): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Learn how to design a website here http://HeroKeys.com/article/heroes/create-a-website

Alternatively I can teach you HTML CSS JavaScript and php for one month @ N30000..

Simply visit http://HeroKeys.com for more info or contact the number in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Toju - Share, Save And Export Contacts / Free Blogger.com Blog With Registered Adsense For Sale At A Very Cheap Price / You Can Start A Bulk SMS Business And Start Earning From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.