Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) (50532 Views)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / Woman Welcomes Quintuplets In Calabar After 10 Years Of Childlessness (Photo) / Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by Young03(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
menabae:
Oh lawd ... I pray to have same .. cheesy

babe, we will av more dan dt if u agree for us to do it
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by omolola15(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na wah for una oooo. If the husband no disappear nko? Y'all just keep saying he'll disappear. What if he loves and appreciates his wife and the kids? What of he's willing to do all it takes to take care of the children.

Allah is your strength baba ibarun. Abi how i go take talk am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by viktor01(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
This one na serious gobe o, for this kind harsh economy?

FG ooooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by thedio(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Congrats! My wife told me about her late last year when they met @ adeoyo hospital in ibadan.she said there was controversy about the number of d kids,one scan result reveal 5 while another reveal 6.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by mencade5(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
walahi you craze pass me
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by doe: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nigerians abusing clomid.
Or maybe she is one of the few that hasn't.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by amanikondo: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
gbese grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by ddooskie(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oh Lord I thank you for this blessing and I pray You Lord to please provide for the parents to adequately take care of these beautiful kids. I tap into this 'anointing' too. Quintuplets to start with, followed by quadruplets then triplets, then we crown it all with a set of twins grin I'm not asking for too much. I love kids like kilode. PickUp
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
I tap into it Lord
Just twins two times
Lobatan
Just four kids with two labour grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Blackavast:
Wow anyway Ibadan is regarded as the twin capital of the world

I'm sorry, but that assertion is not true. it's not Ibadan, it's Igbo-ora in Oyo state.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by ChappyChase: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Shammak:

Hahahha grin
Na so
You never can predict this men these days them dey fear plenty children like say na ebola!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by Annchizzy(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lord I want this type of blessing ooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by 4ward(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
God is great. I celebrate with them ooooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by Angelou(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Blackavast:
point of correction, the twin capital of the world is nt ibadan, its igbo-ora in oyo state
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by Angelou(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
eniolorunopa1:
congratulations , I tap into this too but me want twin
ur moniker sounds really funny... cheesy PERSON-WEY-GOD-NO-KILL.... who fit kill am?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by mignone(f): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Blackavast:
it's Igbo-ora and not Ibadan but also in the Oke-Ogun part of Oyo state
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by menabae(f): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Young03:

babe, we will av more dan dt if u agree for us to do it
to do wat? grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by menabae(f): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
cartoon girl
Lmao...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by missingrib(f): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
menabae:
receive it in Jesus name
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by menabae(f): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
missingrib:
receive it in Jesus name
amin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by dadaojames(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
It is well.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by macino1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
lovely. one of the freest gift from God alone. May they bring unto your home the needed blessing to take good care of them
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by Ejjis(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
menabae:

Can you carry with that your small waist?hahaha....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by reeslant: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Alhamdulilah.

Congratulations for safe delivery.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by menabae(f): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ejjis:

Can you carry with that your small waist?hahaha....
abi u go help me carry am? undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
God is able
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
menabae:

There is a particular yam in Oyo that causes multiple pregnancy.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by UrbanMystique: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
I would probably run 440 if I happened to be the man ..

Men. 5 babies at once in this economy plus no more sleep.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by sddiamond: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
God bless my wife with same, once and for all.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by kobabe(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Alhamdulilah. i'm happy for them. i wish my future wife gives birth to twins. Amin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by vicstar(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
menabae:

is dat your heart desire? wink don't worry with God we can make dat happen cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) by es33(f): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
menabae:

y nt spell Lord correctly, if truly u believe in dat name.

N.B
m nt sounding too religious o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.