Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Bread Matter: Okada Man Wished He Has Listened To His Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Bread Matter: Okada Man Wished He Has Listened To His Pastor (537 Views)

Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bread Matter: Okada Man Wished He Has Listened To His Pastor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Remember Olajumoke Orisaguna, the bread seller turned model who incidentally got into the photoshot and became famous overnight, the Okada man in that picture is complaining bitterly.

Why Only she??, He contacted Us and narrated his story and grief, and his emphases was in his word "why only she, i was there 2, why only she, i was there 2, why only she, i was there 2".

Read full story with Photos @ http://9jamixinfo..com.ng/2016/02/the-bread-matter-man-wished-he-has.html

Re: The Bread Matter: Okada Man Wished He Has Listened To His Pastor by Elosky20: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
w
Re: The Bread Matter: Okada Man Wished He Has Listened To His Pastor by cruzita(f): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin don't worry ur own TY Bello is coming

1 Like

Re: The Bread Matter: Okada Man Wished He Has Listened To His Pastor by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
grin don't worry ur own TY Bello is coming

Abi

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Why MI Became Chocolate City CEO And Reason Behind Jesse Jagz Return / EMY SYLVA RELEASES NEW HOT DANCE SONG TITLED "ZAZAZORO" / 5 Ways To Know Your Man Is Serious About Your Relationship -tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.