Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,232 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? (622 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me / Choosing A Life Partner. / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by kstadaura: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Deciding when to have a real life partner for guys have been a topic of discussion for long, as different people hold different opinion.
Some have it that until a guy is successful or rich thats the right time for him to take any relationship serious. But those against this opinion said that a person may never know who truely love him when he is already successful or rich so every girl he approach will accept him.

The second opinion is that a guy should choose his life partner when he is still struggling . This opinion also has been criticised that most girls dont endure hardship for a very long time, so the chances of that girl leaving you are very high.

So which one do you think is the best opinion between the two?
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by popesam1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
It depends, suppose a guy is struggling, he may become rich after he marry. What u need is to never rush into marriage.
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by sinaj(f): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Seun can help u with the answer
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by hardae(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
when the time is right
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by Mutuwa(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
anytime the thoughts of choosing one,starts developing.
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by Emypresh(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
As soon as you are ready to let go off ur past...
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
I choose the second opinion.. not necessarily struggling but at least stable financially and the so-called gf or fiancee should also have some monthly income to support the emerging family..
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by gentlegenius(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
I think it's not the best to wait until you are successful, have a good job or have a doctorate degree before choosing a life partner. The moment a guy acquires his academic certificates(first degree at most), he should start looking for a life partner while also looking for a job. There's no need to fear that girls don't endure hardship for long. Any girl that truly loves you and knows about your potentials will still stay with you even when you are penniless. When a man is rich and successful, he will find it very difficult to differentiate between girls who love him for who he is and those who love him for his money and status. Therefore, penury and joblessness still remains the best state for a man to discover TRUE LOVE.
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by cruzita(f): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
when u are ready then u marry.
Re: Whats The Right Time For A Guy To Choose His Life Partner? by yinkeys(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
kstadaura:
Deciding when to have a real life partner for guys have been a topic of discussion for long, as different people hold different opinion.
Some have it that until a guy is successful or rich thats the right time for him to take any relationship serious. But those against this opinion said that a person may never know who truely love him when he is already successful or rich so every girl he approach will accept him.

The second opinion is that a guy should choose his life partner when he is still struggling . This opinion also has been criticised that most girls dont endure hardship for a very long time, so the chances of that girl leaving you are very high.

So which one do you think is the best opinion between the two?
Jesus Christ started ministering at 30. I think that's the perfect age to stop playing around.
^for guys only cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ever Witnessed A Funny Engagement/proposal? Share Your Story / Braking News : Enugu State Government Is In Big Trouble Read Why... / I Think White Women Are Actually The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.