Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,427 members, 7,974,745 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? (18528 Views)

If Someone Gave You 100,000 Naira To Start A Business, What Business Would You / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Nezan(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2009
EBERE2:

pls i really need someone to read me to join secriet socaity, coz for past years of surffring no one can be able to help me pls if any one know pls sent me msg with this add miracle4real@hotmail.com
shocked shocked shocked shocked That will never help you. It will rather create more problems for you, dear
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by jonene: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
@:i will advice u star a small cafe with 5 computers.but you will need extra 100k if you want to create some basic standards/quality service.this should give you a minimum of n3,500 daily.

====250K can never start a small cybercafe and am talking from personal experience, infact if u have 500k and u dont know anythin abt computer maintenance and networking-dont waste your time and money investing in cafes-dats d reason a lot of people without prior knowledge rush in-they will sooner than later rush out.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Blogicon1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ poster, the best thing to do with ur size of budget is to go into is retail of drinks; soft drinks and beer.

Am into this biz and it has made me. Check this out: i buy a crate of small stout @ N3200 and retail one @ N200. Multiply that by 24 = N4,800. Now, that is a whooping gain of N1,600 on a crate. If you sell 5 crates a week, you know what that is.

When you combine that with sales of mineral, snacks and the rest you would make it. The good thing is that you don't need 2 much start up capital. Your 150k is even excess. I started with just 30k, and here i'm a testimony.
If you need further help and guidance, feel free to drop me a mail @ get2blogicon@gmail.com.

Give it a thought bro. Wish you success!
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by 2old4that(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2009
Well, with 150,000 its just a paltry sum. But then, i will advice u go for the forex or viewing centre biz.
Forex is a business not well known yet but with huge benefits;
and u know the knack Nigerians have for premiership (football in general) - viewing centre comes in.

My opinion.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by spektakula: 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2009
well,ders dis lucrative biz dat ppl do ignore,com 2 visualize u being an MD of ASHAWO CONGLOMERATE. :oThats dope. cry
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
look at going into the supply of foodstuff like yam,irish potato.Look it is very clear irrespective of hwo hard things are we must all eat.AGriculture remains and still remains one of the most vaible business one can go into with little capital so my brother look at supplying foodstuff se u r in Lagos surely u will get customers and buinesses that will need supply of foodstuff of various kinds.You choose and cash in thats all wink
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by jonene: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2009
Tudór:

You're a shameless big time FRAUDSTER!!
Do you think people are stupid?
You come here advertising your ponzi scheme like it's legitimate. Mathematical permutations show you the fraudster would lose in the long run, meaning your only chance at profit is to steal the money!

Nobody should listen to this fraudulent CRIMINAL.
What he's running is a ponzi scheme and aims to get many investors as possible only to elope with their money, earlier mugus will get paid their dividends but this is only a ruse to attract more investors, when he's made enough he disappears leaving everybody hanging, . .
AS FOR YOU DON STAN, SHAME ON YOU KLEPTOMANIAC slowpoke!

i could not agree with u more-that guy(stan) is a 2faced chiseled criminal out to rip people off-i check d website, it shows nothing and d domain was registered since august 2008 and up till now-these faceless schmucks have not bothered to upload anything on it, because they don't have anything to put there.PLS ALL NAIRALANDERS SHOULD WATCH OUT
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by PurestBoy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2009
@poster

Can you send the money to my account, I'll utilize it well for you and send you 5% increase monthly, grin grin
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Leo75: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2009
i don't really know what advise to give u here. But one thing is this. Start with 10,000 naira, if u can do any trade with this and make a profit (no matter how small) then u are closer to your answers.

Forget those mocking ur present capital when they have never made a N100 profit on any sale.

Dont forget. there is always a way out. think!
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by hilli666(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2009
My guy, abeg don't let anyone distract you from you dreams of becoming a chewing gum sales man. I heard the business is booming in Northern Nigeria. Just go and build a small sales stall, and buy cheap chewing gum for sale. you could be the next Richard Branson.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by chidichris(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2009
very simple. tell us the source of the so called #150k so that we will not get into trouble for advising u. if the funds are genuine, it is well.
just start corn and pea business - very lucrative. be sure to have both roasted and steamed corns at any point in time.

if you are anywhere arround east, use the money to sponsor kidnapping and before u know it, u are made.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by bantus: 4:39am On Jul 11, 2009
hey
u can start selling recharge cards . just get a good location
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Tudor6(f): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2009
Don stan:

U wl die in poverty.abuse ur father.u dnt knw hw to check web side.go www.goldpackagepayclub.net.or use google to find it.
THIEF!! THIEF!! THIEF!!!
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by PurestBoy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2009
Don stan:

U wl die in poverty.abuse ur father.u dnt knw hw to check web side.go www.goldpackagepayclub.net.or use google to find it.

Barawo Banza
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by jonene: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2009
Don stan:

CRIMINAL JUGNU=website or no website, ur proposal is fraught with fraudulent intent-ur antics have been discovered-----go find better work
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by manny4life(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2009
No but really, I have about $2,000, where do I invest it with the least amount of risk and bring it out in November. I'm looking for a decent amount ROI that can take care of an all expense paid trip to Nigeria, I mean visa, ticket, and some other known expense.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by kalujohn: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
Have you read the book "making money through creative ideas".You can discover an idea that you have passion for an use the money to as a support to it.I won't advice you to go and start any business, but you have to sit down and discover your hidden ideas and think of how to make money through those ideas.If you want the book, just email me at johnkalu4christ@gmail.com.Don't spend that money unwisely.To your great success.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by CGKing(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
invest in kalokalo
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Parnassuss(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
Personally, if i were in ur shoes i'd look into forex trading, seems the rewards in that pursuit outweigh the consequences but u might not be a computer person. Best to use ur passions and strengths, cos businesses work best when these are considered. Pray hard too.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by deltalife(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
av looked into that OKADA thing but where is the faithful person that is Going to use it for you in this Lagos.
.'. If you know how to use Computer well, with that you can Get maaaaaaaybe a second handed computer, then a multi-purpose Printer.
Type, Print, Photocopy and Bind document for customers. then give your self some time and see things chenge.
fair ye well my guyr.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 14, 2009
Fantastic replies so far !
Well, Ebisi you now have a handful of biz choices to chose from.

From the list I think the most promising ones are: fish farming, recharge card biz, supplying food stuffs like yams, potatoes even plantains to firms and others needing in large quantities, joints & restaurants, provision store, okirika biz. Remember that if any of these catches your interest, then you need to do some feasibility study on it to know its ups & downs and subsequently, plan ahead to keep yourself stable in the business.

To add to the list, think of sponsoring any aspiring & skillful football player or as well any good and intending musician/artiste. It might be a good investment option for your 150k. Risk and gain is fifty fifty.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by sley4life(m): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2009
many
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by slyDdean(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
man, go start flp, a netwrk marketing business. honestly if its business thts the only true business. maybe u need some conviction call 08060086836 my id 234-001-036-659
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by henryome: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2009
well as for me every business is very profitable but the one of petroleum beats all hans down, i attended a seminar that i payed N36,500 on petroleum facilitators, after 2 weeks of the seminar i can boost that i made N330,000 in 1 week for just connecting a buyer of fuel to filling station to the seller without my N1 involving in the deal, i just connected the seller and the buyer and then i smiled home with my N330,000 in just 1 week and they need more supplies, mr george 08038715926
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by Thethy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
Can you consider starting grasscutter farming in small scale and grow the business gradually,you still need to be doing something before this become resonable.See: http://www.articlesbase.com/small-business-articles/why-snail-grasscutter-farming-are-sustainable-ventures-874034.html for more detail.
Re: What Business Would You Start With N150,000.00 Please? by toluh(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2009
why are some people turning this forum to a play ground?if u don't ve anything to say SHUT UP.NAIRALANDERS we need rebranding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm / Motorcycles (Okadas) Banned Nationally From December 31, 2011? / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.