Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (57489 Views)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

awwn,don't be sad. OK I accept your attention.
thank you so much my dear, so hws today going?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SWITANN(f): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

fine..
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mine went for service and came back pregnant.... #egbun kola did his magic
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SWITANN(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

its going fine,send UR contact let's talk
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Menzy86(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
I changed my location JUST to be with her. Planned my life in her direction for two whole years and after consistently disrespecting me and giving me cold shoulder for like 6months straight, she broke d gist..... "I met someone sometime ago and immediately my feelings went neutral for u". That was three months ago and I haven't dialled her number since that day. Still likes all my posts on FB, chats me up on whatsapp but is so proud I am sure she will never say what is itching her. For me, my life became more peaceful since she left!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

its going fine,send UR contact let's talk
allright my dear
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Getbehindme200(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2016
I didn't leave, she left for another guy without any tangible reason and I cared not to find out
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by princeolaoye1(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=emenas post=42976122] she must be related to my ex
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by naijafox(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
234GT:
I left my two ex-girlfriends because they are AS and I'm AS too. They are near-perfect in character, but this genotype thing is just a thorn in the flesh!

it is well boss, I feel your pain and know how u feel, AS, falling in love and falling out of love cos of SS

God will help us
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by naijafox(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
peterboro:
I left her cos:
1.She is a cheat and not evn ashamed of it
2.she has Neva told me any gudnews in her family each time she travels n come bak
3.she is so selfish and self centred
4.she demand an labish like i'm Dasuki bt she can't work for jus one month without complaining of the work being stressful
5.evn wit the money i give to her evryday + the work i secured 4 her yet nt evn a boxer has she bought for m b4
6.the worse of all is dat she has Neva sat me to ask if i'm evn planning and saving 4 d future as making money at this time
7.and because of dat God also has Neva allowed dream anything good about.

So one day she reminded of the 2k i was owing her i now told to leave my house i Neva to her near me again. Imagine sum1 i enrolled into computer class and accommodated and fed for more Dan 1year and also paid sum part of moni for her new apartment asking me 2k

na so women be

if you borrow 20k from a woman, and dash her 100k the next week

one day she will still ask u of that 20k u borrowed from her

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.