Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself (1095 Views)

Simi Pictured Sitting On Her Mother's Lap, Enjoying That Cozy Feeling / Are You Feeling This New Eyebrow Trend? / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Kjking(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hey guys rate my pose!!! if I hear you say *edited* I give you 10million.. #dasukigate

Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Flexherbal(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jagaban!

Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Dyt(f): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
colossus2:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

You hiss finish come do ewww
cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Kjking(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jesu!! see hatred!!! aunty sorry... I'm not responsible for your madness
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Kjking(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
chai!!! nairalanders can make you commit suicide....
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by cruzita(f): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
undecided why u dey smell your hand?

Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Kjking(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
undecided why u dey smell your hand?
Lol.... cause I ain't olamide ba?? why didn't you ask olamide that kwesion... God dey sha
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
I must say........ $uperb
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by nuelzy: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
actually...u look asif u spent ur school fees...and just realised u did
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Kjking(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2016
praizeblog:
I must say........ $uperb
thanks man
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Kjking(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2016
nuelzy:
actually...u look asif u spent ur school fees...and just realised u did
Lol!!! omo see yabbing thanks though
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by misspicy(f): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
even if you want to edit picture,must you edit your brows? embarassed
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Kjking:
thanks man
u welcome sir
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Airforce1(m): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Not bad grin
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Mannygoulding(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin see monkey!!
Nigga try vulcanizing, it'll fit, trust me and thank me later grin grin
Re: More of my #jagabanpose *feeling myself by Kjking(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mannygoulding:
grin see monkey!!

Nigga try vulcanizing, it'll fit, trust me and thank me later grin grin
Manny I blame you?? yeye roommate wea I get

When An Ibadan Babe Catch Her Boyfriend Cheating,why Should My Boo Get A Boo... / Nollywood Actors Bimbo Akintola & Francis Duru Visits IDP Camp Maiduguri(photos) / 10 People Social Media Made Famous In Nigeria