Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,649 members, 7,918,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Wrongful Act By A Soldier Along Woji Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wrongful Act By A Soldier Along Woji Road (655 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / Some Of The Worst Wrongful Convictions And Imprisonment Cases (Photos) / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrongful Act By A Soldier Along Woji Road by biker1: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hello guys I was passing by WOJI road because of the hold up I decided to use a keke na pep to get to YKC . On my way back I saw a KEKE rider being punished by a soldier that was suppose to be guarding the construction company there , I came down and asked questions and I heard the keke rider was trying to be smart because of the hold up and was caught by the military man. Then I watched a he was subjected to a lot of exercises I my self a macho body builder couldn't even do , so I got into another KEKE and decided to take this pic, I wanted to plead on his behalf but I was told I might just take his place so pls fellow nairalanders pls is this right or wrong ? I need your contributions and let's also try and get this right , in overseas it's a ticket but here it's brutality , but also the way our KEKE riders ride here sha it's really somehow . Pls respond I included pics I also have videos but don't know how to upload it . I hope this makes it to front page .

Cc lalatsticlala

Re: Wrongful Act By A Soldier Along Woji Road by biker1: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Pls how do I post a video
Re: Wrongful Act By A Soldier Along Woji Road by biker1: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
More pics

Re: Wrongful Act By A Soldier Along Woji Road by Elosky20: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
biker1:
Pls how do I post a video
upload it to youtube or tinypic then copy the url to nairaland
Re: Wrongful Act By A Soldier Along Woji Road by Femco2016(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
those guys will never stop jungle justice... Shey na barrack be their abode? He left his duties and na to punish person father he sabi pass....transfer him to borno pls.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Orphan On Val's Day / Money Ritual:We've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect(photo) / Graphics Photo: Student Loses Left Eye To Armed Robbers Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.