Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,092 members, 7,919,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Biafra A Village In Portugal! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra A Village In Portugal! (6437 Views)

"Customized" Bridge In A Village In Kebbi State (Photos) / Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth. / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra A Village In Portugal! by oyinkinola: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
...Please Igbos Do Not Ever Use The Word #Biafra, It Is A Village In Portugal – Ozodiobi Osuji
Please Igbos do not ever use the word Biafra in referring to us. Biafra is a village in Portugal. A Portuguese, during the age of exploration, in the 1400s, gave the Atlantic Ocean area directly below the lower River Niger the name the bight of Biafra. That Portuguese sailor probably came from the village of Biafra and gave the name Bight of Biafra in honor of his village?

There is no need for Igbo people to call themselves by a Portuguese name, Biafra. I feel insulted been referred to by a Portuguese name, Biafra.

...Ozodiobi Osuji
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time village
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by ckmayoca: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
You are playin with high blood pressure at this early stage of your life. It's bad. Contribute to the matter of economy and budget threading and leave another tribe alone. Ogun is a state in SW which means medicine in igbo and so if Biafra means even poo in french just leave it for the owner like that.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
ckmayoca:
You are playin with high blood pressure at this early stage of your life. It's bad. Contribute to the matter of economy and budget threading and leave another tribe alone. Ogun is a state in SW which means medicine in igbo and so if Biafra means even poo in french just leave it for the owner like that.

Ogun has several meaning in Yoruba

What does Biafra mean in Ibo language
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by ckmayoca: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ibo is never a language.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by eluquenson(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
LMAO grin
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by oyinkinola: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

...do you know my age? I depend on what God provide for me on my effort, keep on bothering with global economy and budget that worry you!
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by oyinkinola: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

...do you know my age? I depend on what God provide for me on my effort, keep on bothering with global economy and budget that worry you! and ogun is no longer yoruba word but igbo, I feel sorry!
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by chriskosherbal(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Are you serious?
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by oyinkinola: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Are you serious?
....yes I am! don't give me sack letter sir!
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by Nature8(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time Ozodiobi Osuji..
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by iSlayer: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

Ibo is never a language.
Lol
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by HARDBUOI: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
op ur thinking is short...
so how does dat concern them undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by oyinkinola: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
HARDBUOI:
op ur thinking is short...
so how does dat concern them undecided undecided undecided undecided

...hun-un! long thinking people, can you tell me why biafra was smuggled to nigeria soil?
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by femidejulius(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

U are an idiot. Biafra was a gift my uncle fought so hard to defend becos they believed it is the future and 9 of them gladly gave their lives protecting her. They wouldn't have done that if Biafra then was an Igbo affairs. In spite of propagandas I was bombarded with while growing up, my four yrs in Unizik, Awka changed everything. It showed me how wrong those pple were nd how wicked they are. It makes me feel real pity for those who are still victim to those propagandas.

My Uncles freely gave their lives for Biafra. It wasn't taken from them, but they freely offer them. Biafra is the blood of over 3 million martyrs. Their wandering souls will with time be put to rest, a peaceful repose.

From what I knw, the Biafra was the name of the empire that existed over that area many yrs founded by one Afara 5000 yrs ago. The decline of that empire was offshoot of the Nri Empire (Igbo Empire) and other empires.

During the creation of Biafra, an Ijawman suggested the name for the new nation since the proposed new nation is in the heartland of that ancient empire.

Take it or leave it, Biafra is the fourth Kingdom of God on Earth, the only HOPE of the entire black race and the last fore-runner of Christ.

Lol..Biafra is the fourth Kingdom of God on earth. See propaganda. What do you mere sinful mortal know about God and his kingdom? Even that Afara u mentioned is a pure Yoruba word. Anyway, I wish you all the very best as you try to bring back Biafra that was only recognised by four poor African countries the only time it existed... And stop calling people idiot on a Nigerian forum
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by Weedcrusher: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

U are an idiot. Biafra was a gift my uncle fought so hard to defend becos they believed it is the future and 9 of them gladly gave their lives protecting her. They wouldn't have done that if Biafra then was an Igbo affairs. In spite of propagandas I was bombarded with while growing up, my four yrs in Unizik, Awka changed everything. It showed me how wrong those pple were nd how wicked they are. It makes me feel real pity for those who are still victim to those propagandas.

My Uncles freely gave their lives for Biafra. It wasn't taken from them, but they freely offer them. Biafra is the blood of over 3 million martyrs. Their wandering souls will with time be put to rest, a peaceful repose.

From what I knw, the Biafra was the name of the empire that existed over that area many yrs founded by one Afara 5000 yrs ago. The decline of that empire was offshoot of the Nri Empire (Igbo Empire) and other empires.

During the creation of Biafra, an Ijawman suggested the name for the new nation since the proposed new nation is in the heartland of that ancient empire.

Take it or leave it, Biafra is the fourth Kingdom of God on Earth, the only HOPE of the entire black race and the last fore-runner of Christ.

Liar liar pants on fire. Is not only Afara, it's akara. Biafra is a region in present Cameroun and Gabon.

[img]http://www.google.ca/search?q=Biafra+in+ancient+Africa+map&biw=360&bih=615&prmd=inmv&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=0uwmVJwxw5qqEM%253A%252CaeCkK-dBqdSCXM%252C_%253BKUAWVOKAhv5aaM%253A%252C2taC9k0mjayZqM%252C_%253B04JqXa9Mnq2JPM%253A%252CaeCkK-dBqdSCXM%252C_%253BYSO-K0vLxX1QvM%253A%252CpUzZWBujKSBPlM%252C_%253B_3nzniEgqwWHwM%253A%252CYOY_UkPY2LTF2M%252C_%253BFM2JtPAggNjsgM%253A%252CD4LZDeoZtKKJNM%252C_%253BiYYQ2RsPjzkMaM%253A%252CpUzZWBujKSBPlM%252C_%253BuhOCw86WJKrT7M%253A%252CONWORe2rUMwK9M%252C_%253BVEx3jzLV1RfFAM%253A%252Ca7LoQb7tCF00QM%252C_%253BH3ZPb3Hg8IDQeM%253A%252C5R2pDFP9LWkzhM%252C_&usg=__sRtfcgrokUd36DazZycGQopuw6E%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjz9Ofprf3KAhVrnoMKHVUvAiUQ7AkIGQ&dpr=3#imgrc=iYYQ2RsPjzkMaM%3A[/img]
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by OFFICIAL336: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
femidejulius:

Lol..Biafra is the fourth Kingdom of God on earth. See propaganda. What do you mere sinful mortal know about God and his kingdom? Even that Afara u mentioned is a pure Yoruba word. Anyway, I wish you all the very best as you try to bring back Biafra that was only recognised by four poor African countries the only time it existed... And stop calling people idiot on a Nigerian forum
Biafra is the fourth Kingdom of God on earth. Take it or leave it. If Afara has a Yoruba meaning, does it make it Yoruba? **** In the fullness of time, the Heavens will re-establish their kingdom. I just wish we will be alive to witness the Heaven's 2nd greatest gift to Africa, after Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by OFFICIAL336: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Liar liar pants on fire. Is not only Afara, it's akara. Biafra is a region in present Cameroun and Gabon.

[img]http://www.google.ca/search?q=Biafra+in+ancient+Africa+map&biw=360&bih=615&prmd=inmv&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=0uwmVJwxw5qqEM%253A%252CaeCkK-dBqdSCXM%252C_%253BKUAWVOKAhv5aaM%253A%252C2taC9k0mjayZqM%252C_%253B04JqXa9Mnq2JPM%253A%252CaeCkK-dBqdSCXM%252C_%253BYSO-K0vLxX1QvM%253A%252CpUzZWBujKSBPlM%252C_%253B_3nzniEgqwWHwM%253A%252CYOY_UkPY2LTF2M%252C_%253BFM2JtPAggNjsgM%253A%252CD4LZDeoZtKKJNM%252C_%253BiYYQ2RsPjzkMaM%253A%252CpUzZWBujKSBPlM%252C_%253BuhOCw86WJKrT7M%253A%252CONWORe2rUMwK9M%252C_%253BVEx3jzLV1RfFAM%253A%252Ca7LoQb7tCF00QM%252C_%253BH3ZPb3Hg8IDQeM%253A%252C5R2pDFP9LWkzhM%252C_&usg=__sRtfcgrokUd36DazZycGQopuw6E%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjz9Ofprf3KAhVrnoMKHVUvAiUQ7AkIGQ&dpr=3#imgrc=iYYQ2RsPjzkMaM%3A[/img]
See painment. Research the map of Biafara 4500 BC. I can't educate you on sacred history. The Empire founded by Afara on its peak stretches beyond Gabon and Cameroun. It was a vast empire that existed about 3400 yrs before the birth of Christ. During its declined, it broke into many smaller empires with different names, with the present Gabon and Cameroun retaining the initial name which they later lost with time.

In the Year 1967, an Ijawman invoked the name again.

I wish I can educate you on sacred histories.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by RisingSun1: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2016
This is a lie from the pit of hell.I have a brother living in Portugal,there is nothing like biafra village in Portugal.

Ok why is it not showing in google? Another prove that it is a BIG lie.
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by Weedcrusher: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

See painment. Research the map of Biafara 4500 BC. I can't educate you on sacred history. The Empire founded by Afara on its peak stretches beyond Gabon and Cameroun. It was a vast empire that existed about 3400 yrs before the birth of Christ. During its declined, it broke into many smaller empires with different names, with the present Gabon and Cameroun retaining the initial name which they later lost with time.

In the Year 1967, an Ijawman invoked the name again.

I wish I can educate you on sacred histories.

We know of pre-colonial Mali empire, Songhai empire, aksum empire, ghana empire, Oyo empire, dahomey kingdom, Egyptian empire, carthagian kingdom, Benin empire. Why is it only you that know this Afara or akara grin kingdom?
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by OFFICIAL336: 12:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:

We know of pre-colonial Mali empire, Songhai empire, aksum empire, ghana empire, Oyo empire, dahomey kingdom, Egyptian empire, carthagian kingdom, Benin empire. Why is it only you that know this Afara or akara grin kingdom?
Like I said, I can't educate you on sacred histories. The sacred scrolls are there to guide you. Stop being lazy research on the map of Biafara 4500 BC.
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by Weedcrusher: 12:52am On Feb 17, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Like I said, I can't educate you on sacred histories. The sacred scrolls are there to guide you. Stop being lazy research on the map of Biafara 4500 BC.

You don't have anything to say. Not only map of Biafra 4500BC, you will see map of Biafrau.d 1 billion BC. Since you want to be sounding smartly dumb, I will take the pain of educating you. The first map showing known lands was the babylonian imago mundi, and it was drawn in 600 BC. And the first map showing interior Africa was made in 1554 by munster Sebastian. So stop spewing trash

http://libweb5.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/websites/africa/maps-continent/continent.html
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by Balkan(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2016
oyinkinola:
...Please Igbos Do Not Ever Use The Word #Biafra, It Is A Village In Portugal – Ozodiobi Osuji
Please Igbos do not ever use the word Biafra in referring to us. Biafra is a village in Portugal. A Portuguese, during the age of exploration, in the 1400s, gave the Atlantic Ocean area directly below the lower River Niger the name the bight of Biafra. That Portuguese sailor probably came from the village of Biafra and gave the name Bight of Biafra in honor of his village?

There is no need for Igbo people to call themselves by a Portuguese name, Biafra. I feel insulted been referred to by a Portuguese name, Biafra.

...Ozodiobi Osuji

so what of the name Lagos where did it originate from? Too much of oil in the brain is too bad grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by JaredNomak: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

What does Nigeria mean in Yoruba?

ckmayoca:
Ogun has no meaning in Igbo language, don't mistake it for Ogwu.

Anyhow, this is a juvenile way of reasoning, your name must not mean something in your language.

Or what does Raumdeuter mean in Ijebu?
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by JaredNomak: 1:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:

So what has those extinct empires done to better Benin, Oyo, Mali, etc and their people?

Are they better than Igbos cos they had an empire?
Germany with their failed attempts to rule over others is still the best country in Europe ahead of Italy, France, England, Turkey, Austria and Hungary with once formidable empires.

1 Like

Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by OFFICIAL336: 1:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:

You don't have anything to say. Not only map of Biafra 4500BC, you will see map of Biafrau.d 1 billion BC. Since you want to be sounding smartly dumb, I will take the pain of educating you. The first map showing known lands was the babylonian imago mundi, and it was drawn in 600 BC. And the first map showing interior Africa was made in 1554 by munster Sebastian. So stop spewing trash

http://libweb5.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/websites/africa/maps-continent/continent.html
Are you for real? 600BC is 600 yrs before the birth of Christ. I have two Egyptian maps 3400 BC and 2500 BC. U really need education, but educating you on sacred histories will blow you into shreds. Like I said before, research on Biafara map 4500 BC. 4500 yrs before the birth of Christ and stopped being deceived by Biafara map of the 17th century AD, i.e over 1600 yrs AFTER the birth of Christ.
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by PhockPhockMan: 1:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Afara is a kindom in IMO STATE. Check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/113006/mbaitoli-ikeduru-mba-ike-sons-daughters
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by RisingSun1: 1:38am On Feb 17, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Afara is a kindom in IMO STATE. Check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/113006/mbaitoli-ikeduru-mba-ike-sons-daughters
Nnamdi Kanu village is Afara-Ukwu in Umuahia.We also have Afara-nta community in the same Abia state.There are many Afara communities in Igboland.
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by PRXPERT: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2016
oyinkinola:

...Ozodiobi Osuji

but not offended when referred as Niggeria?
Re: Biafra A Village In Portugal! by Weedcrusher: 1:52am On Feb 17, 2016
OFFICIAL336:

Are you for real? 600BC is 600 yrs before the birth of Christ. I have two Egyptian maps 3400 BC and 2500 BC. U really need education, but educating you on sacred histories will blow you into shreds. Like I said before, research on Biafara map 4500 BC. 4500 yrs before the birth of Christ and stopped being deceived by Biafara map of the 17th century AD, i.e over 1600 yrs AFTER the birth of Christ.

I dare you to show any original map of the world dated earlier than 600BC. Do you even know the science of cartography? the oldest known map was preserved by Babylonian on clay tablet in 2500BC. Do you know how old 4500 BC was? that my friend was antiquity. Dude you are talking of Neolithic period where human being was still trying to figure out how to carve stone for use as hunting tool. Damn I can't believe I'm even trying to have a discussion with you

http://academic.emporia.edu/aberjame/map/h_map/h_map.htm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Overthrew Buhari Because Of Too Much Frustration In The Society - IBB / Who Else Noticed Thesethings Among Nigerians During This Xenophobia Attck In SA? / 2023 Poll: BVAS Needed Will Be Ready Before December – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.