Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,520 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing (1306 Views)

A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by fathertobe(m): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Once a girl bought an iPad, when her father saw it, He asked "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it? "I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied. "Did someone force you to do so?" "No" "Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?" "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad" "Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?" "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value." "When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?" "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad." The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said, "Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed" She was mute..... Indecent ldressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect. May God guide us all.6 mins

2 Likes

Re: The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by Acidosis(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wisdom... smiley

1 Like

Re: The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by Chidoks(f): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Well said! Most times our men applaud and seemingly appreciate the uncovered iPad except of course when they are ready to start a family...
Re: The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by Dyt(f): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Acidosis:
Wisdom... smiley
Re: The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by EfemenaXY: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
fathertobe:
Once a girl bought an iPad, when her father saw it, He asked "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
"Did someone force you to do so?"
"No"
"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
"No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"
"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
"Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
"I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said, "Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is
much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....

Indecent ldressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect. May God guide us all.6 mins

Another sexist, subjective post aimed at berating women.

Tell us, @OP: what in your opinion do you consider to be "indecent dressing"? I've got my reasons for asking.
Re: The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by osaslord500(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin grin

Sharp dad
Re: The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by timilehing(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
They wants to be naked, let them be please. . . . . . Buy guys no longer marry such ladies, they are used as USB-on-the-Go
Re: The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
fathertobe:
Once a girl bought an iPad, when her father saw it,
He asked "What was the 1st thing you did when you
bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and
bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
"Did someone force you to do so?" "No" "Don't you
think it's an insult to the manufacturer?" "No dad! In
fact they even recommend using
a cover for the iPad" "Did you cover it because it was
cheap & ugly?"
"Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get
damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the
iPad's beauty?"
"I think it looks better and it is worth it for the
protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is
much more precious than the iPad, would you have
readily agreed" She was
mute.....
Indecent ldressing and exposure of your body
reduces your value and respect.
May God guide us all.6 mins

No matter how expensive all of the apple products that I am using were (I am an apple addict and I use three apple devices, may Steve Job's soul rest in peace, great man), I do not use any covers because these devices are too beautifully designed to be covered.

I think I should consider walking around na.ked since I was beautifully created too. cheesy
Re: The Advice That Made My Sister Change Her Way Of Dressing by Swissheart(f): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yeap

(1) (Reply)

ADVICE PLEASE: After Retirement She Keeps Getting Her Salary. / Chimamanda Adichie Is A Mother! / 8 Things Nigerian Parents Would Beat Their Children For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.