Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,661 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest (13979 Views)

OAU Suspends Six Students Indefinitely Over Allegations Of Cultism / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark / List Of Universities Currently On Strike Or Closed Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by texazzpete(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
GEJ2019:
Which way Naija?Buhari self End Tym presdnt

Exactly! Under Buhari, it seems common sense has deserted you.
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
While those with NEPA cetificate are currently piloting Nigeria,..I just dey look the possible outcome of this naija joke tinz,.It's surely well with Niger Delta
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why nah
What is happening in this country?
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Deo1986(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
In the pix i only saw a drainage where are the protesters pix?
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by banio: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
imhotep:
Who is the maga that closed the university?

Please we don't need to create more dull@rds in the Niger Delta. ! ! !

You just insulted the Nigerian State, that we are all dull@rds
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Naija I hail. A place where public universities can close "indefinitely"
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
banio:

You just insulted the Nigerian State, that we are all dull@rds
LMAO
Are you a member of the Alliance of Perpetual Charlatans?
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by kenyguy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Bluffly: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oh my my, Nigeria and bunch of cluelessness. Can any of you attempt such in a sane environment? if that is the law then conform to the law.
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by disciplinedwoman(f): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
my alma mater
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by debbyorahh(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
we understand the situation isn't funny buh yhu really uhnno dah cause of their laughter #think @nasha1
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by thundergucci(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
The girl in orange, BUShLADY P JNR!!
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by mercenary: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oh! Celina Celina... I miss this place... Where Engineering is not "Beans up"

This issue will always lead to protest... It has happened b4 so am not surprised
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Sodiumdawg: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Tenison96:
The law was rectified to allow the 400L and final Continue normally.. This law was implemented during the 2013/2014 session. So from 300L downwards who didnt pass the 3 courses were affected. They failed, and then instead of pleading leniency took law into there hands and Vandalised the school.

Leaving there faculty they also vandalised the College of Health sciences

Chanting Blood will flow

The hostel of College of health sciences look like what happens when The Hulk fought Iron in Avengers...

A walk through the hostels showa that no glass was left unbroken... Any thing that could break was broken

It was litter with stones and sticks with daggers flying everywhere... was straight out of 300 Spartans...

The simplistic residents of the College of Health science had to run to avoid unnecessary blood shed.

You know what they say "choose your battles big enough to matter but small enough to win - Sun Tzu"

Who does this?

So they failed prerequisite courses en-masse and went on a destructive rampage?!?!?!

Amazing!

Meanwhile, "200 Level Final Year" sounds funny....
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by atakitisam1(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2016
just pray they won't close the school,this happen last year tooo
NDU..................................Nothing Do U
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by jaynee1: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Burnnotice:
Niger Delta has a university??
yes dear! It's in Bayelsa state
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Burnnotice(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
jaynee1:
yes dear! It's in Bayelsa state
oh so Niger Delta is in Bayelsa State' well good to know...thanks ma'am......
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by HDoc(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2016
Tenison96:
The law was rectified to allow the 400L and final Continue normally.. This law was implemented during the 2013/2014 session. So from 300L downwards who didnt pass the 3 courses were affected. They failed, and then instead of pleading leniency took law into there hands and Vandalised the school.

Leaving there faculty they also vandalised the College of Health sciences

Chanting Blood will flow

The hostel of College of health sciences look like what happens when The Hulk fought Iron in Avengers...

A walk through the hostels showa that no glass was left unbroken... Any thing that could break was broken

It was litter with stones and sticks with daggers flying everywhere... was straight out of 300 Spartans...

The simplistic residents of the College of Health science had to run to avoid unnecessary blood shed.

You know what they say "choose your battles big enough to matter but small enough to win - Sun Tzu"
U don over hype d story.I was there.
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Macwytt(m): 12:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Burnnotice:
oh so Niger Delta is in Bayelsa State' well good to know...thanks ma'am......

'Niger Delta' is not in Bayelsa but Niger Delta University is in Bayelsa, Wilberforce Island.
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by Burnnotice(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Macwytt:

'Niger Delta' is not in Bayelsa but Niger Delta University is in Bayelsa, Wilberforce Island.
aiit sir
Re: Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest by khrizlloyd: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tennison 96 or whatever, stfu and stop exaggerating! I'm a 400level student of mechanical engineering and i was there, there were no daggers flying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Story From Grass To Grace. / 4 Easy Ways To Get An Undergraduate Scholarship In Nigeria / IPPIS: ASUU Says FG Can’t Frighten Them With Salary Stoppage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.