Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Kanye West Begs For Cash From Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Begs For Cash From Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg (544 Views)

Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Begs For Cash From Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg by Diorin: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Celebrities in debt? Kanye West is in debt and needs help, according to his Twitter account. This may be a publicity stunt to promote his new album.

The rapper recently revealed on Saturday that he is $53 million in debt via Twitter after dropping his new album.

Now, West is turning towards the founder of Facebook to help him.

West asked Mark Zuckerberg over Twitter to “invest $1 billion into Kanye West ideas.”

Before performing his newest hits on “Saturday Night Live,” West tweeted about his debt.

It’s not clear whether the debt is real, although the performer did claim a year ago he was $16 million in the hole trying to launch his clothing line.

However, his wife reportedly made $52.5 million in 2015, according to Forbes.com.

West went back to Twitter on Sunday to ask one of Silicon Valley’s richest young men for help, Zuckerberg. West sent out a series of Tweets asking Zuckerberg to give him an investment.

He is even asking the public to draw the attention of Mark Zuckerberg to help out, according to CNN.

Source: http://www.speakforum.com/744-2/
Re: Kanye West Begs For Cash From Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg by Nina4u(f): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
The guy is a clown ...he likes to get his boodyhole poked and kim likes to get pissed on ...perfect copple .. Then he go on twitter saying i dont let no x or wife /gf play with my assshole i stay away from that area ..i dont think amber rose lied bout that ..she got way more shit on kanye ..guy is better off shuting his trapp ..guy talk waaayyy to much shiyat ...

(1) (Reply)

Psquare:their headache,your paracetamol / Funke Akindele Wows In Floral Dress / Must See: P-square Shares New Photos From A Set In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.