Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,354 members, 7,964,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:03 PM

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter (40412 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Peter And Paul Okoye Rock Native Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by wolu4: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2016
Dahveydson:
Money changes everybody.

If a family can't remain united in the face of wealth and success, what hope is there for strangers?
what our parents sees while sitting we might not see same even when we climb a tree. There mother complained abt dat Ofe nmanu Lady n peter still got married to her, now he is alwys fighting with his brothers. There mum saw it coming.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by kingthreat(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2016
tatucci:

but you know psquare aint psquare without the dance bit. neither is dancing "common". i dont think any of them will go far if they separated.

Men if na only dancing p-square get, they no for don relocate back go Jos
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Boss13: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2016
From what I heard, I thought Jude was the one who sponsored them and supported them. Now, they are big stars and the artistes now employs the manager. How about Jude owing the company and the artiste are his products like chocolate city. Well I don't know what there arrangement is and probably this is another stunt.
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by april1dorlarpor(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Ok. We don hear una. Wetin make we do?
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by graphixplusng: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Which their mother is much around, What a pity
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Fynnonsy: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
FazzyKachi:
So twitter as solved his problems i guess! This dude got some growing up to do_

[b][/b]mr growin up RIGHT.....dat to dey pock nose where no concern yhu u sabi....
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by terrence12(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Lemme me think about this

Ok

But y?

O I c...

I don't care...
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Lola don give peter chop walahi.
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by FazzyKachi(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Fynnonsy:

[b][/b]mr growin up RIGHT.....dat to dey pock nose where no concern yhu u sabi....
See this dude_i didn't even notice yo! Wnti yo dy try talk?
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by sunsewa: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Peter needs prayers and both needs coming closer to God,ur enemies are at work,can't u see the handwriting on the wall that the end is near,but do u need to delude or talk such crab against ur senior bros,no matter the offence,do u need to wash ur dirty linen in public, very bad of u,I suspected there is crack in the family when Paul travel out with the excuse of building interest football academy, meeting footballers like eto,Costa,Mikel etc while Peter was going from TV studios to radio stations in the name of promoting munisong .and making some comments about not signing phyno,Cynthia Morgan, patoranking etc due to their division, maybe ur kinsmen from ifitedunnu are at work.
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by IamOpemipo(m): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Enoquin:
Yes, Jude might have sold his car for them but he has more than recouped on his investment; it doesn't mean the twins should be held bound because of that.

Peter might just be a dancer, but he adds more vibes to the group, and his endorsements point to this fact, I just don't like him blabbing on social media.

I am of the school of thought that in every family, there should be two groups in one unit; the parents and the siblings. Parents must on no account apart from laying the foundation, continue to act as a glue to their children. At a certain stage, let siblings fight and find their bond, and let that be done independent of the parent(s).

I'll find you and drink with you

Best comment so far
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by TolaniLuv: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na Lola deh cuz dis kind thing! She b like mami water since Peter marry her P square don deh get prob!
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by mployer(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jude is not just your manager, he is part of the psquare group. It doesn't matter if he doesn't appear in your videos.

You only have to form a new group with Paul if you can.
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by mployer(m): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Enoquin:
Yes, Jude might have sold his car for them but he has more than recouped on his investment; it doesn't mean the twins should be held bound because of that.

Peter might just be a dancer, but he adds more vibes to the group, and his endorsements point to this fact, I just don't like him blabbing on social media.

I am of the school of thought that in every family, there should be two groups in one unit; the parents and the siblings. Parents must on no account apart from laying the foundation, continue to act as a glue to their children. At a certain stage, let siblings fight and find their bond, and let that be done independent of the parent(s).

Jude didn't just sponsor or manage them. He is part of the music group, it doesn't matter if he doesn't appear in videos. Peter should get the message into his head.

I noticed he is afraid that Paul now has the balls to sign an artist and go solo.
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by efonat(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
[size=30pt]The judge is their fans[/size]
glaber:
All this our yeyebrities sef can be funny sometimes, who is now the judge that he is reporting to on twitter... Lol
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by MummyTehillah(f): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
How does this fight of Thiers affect the cost of living in Nigeria. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by pedrilo: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Afrok:

As for me and my household, we won't buy this coz dollar is expensive.
very expensive, make dem carry their matter Waka go front abeg.
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by thundafire: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
jude is just been a foolish elder broda,if nt 4 dy twins who could have none him mayb he could have been loading at surulere park
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Family business is a pain in the ass so I guess we blame it on those who started the family in the first place#senselessness
Re: Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter by playtheblues(f): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Peter you have been globe trotting in private jets, you have been hooking up with the most expensive American models, you have been visiting all soccer players everywhere in the world, you have also been spending huge sum of money on your unrealistic Omole FC.

Jude cautioned you to stop wasting monet and hell was let loose.

People should stop blaming Omotayo for this, Peter does not even spend most of this money on her but on his high class American oloshos.

Jude please don't let that boy/man finish your money.

Yes a producer is very important to every music label.
Think of Don Jazzy, think of the great Dr. Dre.

Don't just reduce your elder brother to the mere post of a manager.
He's been there for you forever, don't back stab or front stab him now.

Take a clue from D'banj and Don Jazzy's case. Don't forget 9ice and I.D Cabassa too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her Grandma In Adorable Photos / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife, Jumobi On 21st Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.