Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,312 members, 7,974,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

What A Very Touching Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Very Touching Story! (616 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Very Touching Love Story In Screenshots / So Emotional: Nigerian Lady Writes Very Touching Letter To Her Boyfriend (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Very Touching Story! by Jahelastic(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2016
I was on my way from work yesterday evening after so much stress of the day.

As usual, I feel relax in a commercial vehicle at the window side with fresh breeze blowing me and I decided to surf the web as blogger should do at intervals to know the latest News and Trending things.

Going thru my facebook, I saw this on a female friend wall, says "Very touching." initially I didn't wanted to read because I looked at it that it's not part of what am looking for and again, I looked at it like part of all this normal jokes people do post.

I tell you, the moment I started reading it, I couldn't stop until I finish reading it. I felt so bad and weepped inside of me cause it touches me so much. 

Feel free to read this but you will not understand if you did not finish the story but I bet it with you, you will not want to stop reading until you get to the end. 

Follow the link below to read the story...

http://jahelastic..com.ng/2016/02/must-read-touching-story.html?m=0
Re: What A Very Touching Story! by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2016
After all the epistle u no still put the touching story here. Mtcheeeew! undecided
Re: What A Very Touching Story! by CARLOSZ: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2016
cry cryand she died cry cry

Real touching
Re: What A Very Touching Story! by Jahelastic(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
It's a munched conversation, there's no way it can be brought here unless you follow the link to where it is.

So sorry for that!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss! / ... / How Will You Feel If Your Tears Is Been Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.