Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,954 members, 7,890,149 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos – 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos – 2 (879 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos – 2 by winkmart: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2016
READ THE 1ST PART HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/2915351/bitter-experience-money-doublers-lagos

That night before the day I was scammed, I couldn’t really sleep. I was just pondering on the amount of loan I should go for. If I asked for a million, it wouldn’t be really bad, but will a million be enough to run the project I intended to run. I thought of 5 million and immediately, the thought of the money being stolen from me after I had gotten the loan came to my mind and I shook it off.

I finally settled for N500,000 which I believed would be a good start at least, it wouldn’t be so hard for me to refund that if at all anything went wrong.

I slept that night around 3 a.m and immediately it was 5 a.m, I woke and got prepared for work. I knew it would be so hard for me getting to meet the guy in the morning so I planned it for noon, during office lunch break. I would just swiftly fly a bike to the location, hasten up the transaction and then dash back off to the office.

On my way to the office, I called the guy and informed him I was the one he actually sent cash to the previous day. I thanked him and even prayed for him that God will bless him so much just the way he was blessing others, not realizing I would be the one that would eventually bless him.

I told him I would be free by noon and I would want us to hasten up the process as I am at a job and I would need to resume by 1 p.m. He said no problem that it was a process that wouldn’t waste my time at all. I thanked him once again and hung up.

The moment it was 12 noon, I told my colleagues at work I needed to do some bank transaction and I would be back by 1. I immediately took the next available bike and I dashed off to somewhere in Iju Ishaga after Agege in Lagos. The bike man didn’t hesitate to over bill me, this I didn’t mind simply because I knew I was going to get something big. Infact I had a mini party planned out with friends that night, it wouldn’t be really bad if I spent N5000 to wash a loan of N500,000.

I got to a major bustop, I guess Ishaga and called the guy, he asked me to meet him at a location like that. On getting there, it was a kind of Cyber Café and he claimed his partner owns the Café and so he comes there most times to while away time.

We discussed the terms for the loans, which was just for me to pay 10% of the loan for a period of 10 months. That was not bad, infact that was just half of my salary, so I could just decide to be paying off with my salary even and have the loan utilized to the fullest.

After filling some forms and signed, he asked me to wait for the Loan Disbursement Officer, as he will be responsible for the bank transaction and so on. I immediately reminded him I wouldn’t be able to wait for that long as I needed to get back to the office because it was actually 12.30 p.m already.

When it was obvious a loan officer was not going to come, I asked him if we could meet on the weekend as I couldn’t afford to risk not getting back to the office before 1 p.m. It was when I was about to leave that this guy asked me if I had a One thousand Naira note with me. I answered yes, though I hesitated thinking why he would ask that kind of question. Is he not even supposed to ask me to take N2000 for my transportation.

It was then he began the story that he had once travelled to India and he got a magic ring from someone which he uses to double money. The main reason why he had so much to give others. I began to get skeptical about the whole thing at that moment because this is just how touching stories start. “Okay, if you have the magic, why not just make the whole loan I filled in for appear from the sky now” I said. He responded that it’s not done that way and that something has to go in for something to come out.

I was already getting beyond 1 p.m and I couldn’t just imagine the thought of me losing my job just because of one funny loan somewhere. I told him I had to go and maybe I would see him over the weekend. I had already made up my mind to never in my life set my eyes on the idiot again. As he had been successful in wasting my time and not only that he has placed my job at full risk.

He asked me to have faith as faith is very important in all that we do. That without faith, no man can see the eyes of God. Well I was going to take the risk, after all the MD was not in the office when I was leaving and I could be so lucky he might have not returned.

I decided to give him the N1000 I had with me and he promised not to waste my time. We were both standing at the balcony of the Cyber café while all this discussion was going on. He brought out the ring and also brought out a Red Handkerchief from his pocket. He made some incantations and placed the N1000 note in the handkerchief and neatly folded it. He asked me to maintain a staring gaze on the handkerchief, which I also did and lo and behold, he opened the handkerchief and what I saw almost got me mad as I experienced first-hand magic the first time in my life.

It was exactly a minty pack on five N1000 notes that came out of the kerchief and I almost shouted and didn’t believe my eyes in the 1st place, but my brother, it was real.

I asked what was next and he said the whole money was mine and if I needed more I could come with more cash, but one thing is for sure, I would always get 5 times anything I come with.

….This was just the beginning of my ordeal

Read the last Part on www.lagos.life
Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos – 2 by bizgenius1: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
reminds me of the novel ali and the greedy waziri grin grin
Re: My Bitter Experience With Money Doublers In Lagos – 2 by bizgenius1: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Stupid Ladies Can Be True Or False / 8 Kinds Of Friends You DON'T Need In Your Life In 2016 / Delayed Ejaculation PLEASE HELP...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.