Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). (49689 Views)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by emmanok24(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
Street Soccer

This one is mostly played by boys, chai those days i do lost money and mumc dey always flog me wella. . .every guy must have participated one way or the other, we do host street matches that year and we'll make trophy. . .can't say much on this cos if i start i no go wan stop. . .then my nick name was maradona, what's your? wink

In my area back then, we make the TROPHY with the following items;
1. Peak Milk Tin (Agolo miliki)
2. Light Bulb (Gilobu)
3. Cigarette Wrapper (The One Inside)

I miss those days and by the way I dare not stay till 5pm before my Mum's arrival! grin

Too bad my kids won't experience this... cry

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by SweetyZinta(f): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
So True,my childhood was Fun

TNX•OP
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by fiziebaibie(f): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
dancok:
babe, you are not bad, I don't mind if....... Hmm, just telling our kids how we met on Nairaland,what do u think?
warris dis one saying?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Olasco93: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good old days... When i was still in Indonesia

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by saintruky(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
op u no add KOTO oo
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by aspiz(f): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
I did all...even more sef. it was fun
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
I did most of it.

Buh the tyre thingy and the cooking thingy? not so much.

I couldn't even light a match till I was 14. was somewhat pyrophobic.sad

Unlike you I was pyrophilic , I loved setting things on fire and I nearly burned down the house on 3 occasions
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by CioAngels(f): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oh yes, i did some.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by jksxxxx: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
For the warri children dem no go forget otori ototo,game box,what I write,police catch thief,I kill my one star,using of bic Biro ink to do mami water,leke leke bamboo, skiskiskilolo,riding of sandals as motor,playing of duster in school,monkey monkiki monki,suwe with nail,hot cake the last to remove sand ontop broom would take beating till he reach ugba grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
I don forget this one name but it's mostly played by girls and it was a fun game as you get to build your own house when you win and make the game harder for the unfortunate once that don't have a house. . .play don finish o tongue

It is called Suwe
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Dalyjay(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes! yes!! Yes!!! I did all, every play was hit back to back from daddy and mummy to police and thief to ' i call on' to tyre racing, omo o ma da fun awon to invest ee grin
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Unlike you I was pyrophilic , I loved setting things on fire and I nearly burned down the house on 3 occasions
Haha!grin

You loved fires? I was scared outta my wits with them.
it was torture to light a match. I'd just Light it only to throw them away the instant it's lit.

it took a lotta practise to finally get over it.
For some reason, I envy your childhood. really!embarassed
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by GODSBEAUTY(f): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good old days
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
mynd1:
grin grin grin
that bros no lie o kiss
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by thundafire: 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
Jangilova

This one is done by both genders and it was a fun game, we use to compete on who will go the highest when swinging. . .I wound wella for this game cos most of the jangilova were made by us so it wasn't perfect. . .jangilova epe motto lols grin cheesy grin

jangilova was fun but boiz wer so wicked always planning bad
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
You did most of it? Really? The correct word there should be 'them'- you did most of them.
Are you sure you finished secondary school at all? You keep trying to impress everyone with your English..

Pyrophobic? Any dumbhead could have googled that used it here..Try harder.

Una get fight before
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Omoluabi16(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
we played football, tinko-tinko, ayò, humpty-dumpty..Hide&seek, smoked 'kpaki' (agbalumo seed) Played rubber ring, ..kai..good old days.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Omoluabi16(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
warris dis one saying?
He wants U and I to become an item.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Omoluabi16(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

I did all of erm too cry.. Does that mean I am old cry?
You are not just old, but ripe enough for marriage and child bearing.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
mynd1:
Thank u sir. grin

You are beautiful girl
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by JOACHINpedro: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
2sex:
nah... where I grew up, it was call SUWE cheesy
ur head dey dere ni smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by whizqueen(f): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tonaydo

Op where did you get these pictures?
Can I have your permission to post the pictures on my instagram page @9jakidz?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
whizqueen:
Tonaydo

Op where did you get these pictures?
Can I have your permission to post the pictures on my instagram page @9jakidz?
sure. . .more pics still coming
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
warris dis one saying?
Bush girl forming poshe,
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Draft, ajo e.t.c

This one is mostly played by boys, it's played by elderly people sha o but me no send abeg i wan get full experience and also it's a fun game then cos it involves one using his/her number 6 to actually win. . .dis one no be luck game smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
How come no one has mentioned Boris. Riding Boris was definitely a childhood favourite, not to mention reading comics of Spiderman, captain America, Cinderella, playing hosting and so many more.

Nothing beats the memories of our growing up! Till this moment, I have continued to hold the view that those have been the best part of life.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
konvict0111:
How come no one has mentioned Boris. Riding Boris was definitely a childhood favourite, not to mention reading comics of Spiderman, captain America, Cinderella, playing hosting and so many more.

Nothing beats the memories of our growing up!
i ride boris no be small o
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Motto

This might not be the finest cos i know most of us have actually made finer once but it's also what made childhood awesome. . .i still remember when i went to the village and i saw dis beautiful motto made with bamboo stick omo i gat make mine o, it was fun though and it's loved by both genders. . .my motto fine pass your own tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
i ride boris no be small o
Baba you too much. You just dey feature everywhere like Cr7 & Messi.

Come to think of it, you and I could work on a project if it would catch your fancy.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by JOACHINpedro: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
dancok:
Hmm doctor u just want us to know. Winks
lol... I'm still aspirin 4 it... But BG'sG i will get into d field dis year... Meanwhile,it is unfortunate that those aforementioned games went to extinct during my childhood era...i didn't enjoy it much. smiley
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't really known the name of dis one but i sha know say e involve strength. . .those days we'll fight for that strong boy to be on our team and naim must stand for front, all we needed to do was to give im the little support and we win. . .na wan calabar village boy be our champion that time, come see im muscle na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Child Vs Male Child / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.