Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,648 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:35 PM

Oil Prices May Rise As Saudi Arabia Set For War In Syria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices May Rise As Saudi Arabia Set For War In Syria (647 Views)

Cigarette, Alcohol Prices To Rise As Adeosun Proposes Tariff Review / Naira May Rise Further Against Dollar As CBN Pumps Additional $195m / Let Naira Fall So That Nigeria May Rise-seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Prices May Rise As Saudi Arabia Set For War In Syria by zaicon1(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2016
A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR SAUDI ARABIA INTERVENTION IN SYRIA!

Saudi Arabia have hinted the possibility of sending ground troops to Syria after five years of war that have left over 250,000 people dead and millions displaced.
Saudi officials are waiting to see if a planned cease-fire transpires and for a sign-off from the US-led coalition.

President Assad have warned Saudi Arabia and Turkey on the implication of sending troops to his country without his authorization. Although the Russian fighter jet have been shelling the Rebel and Isis control areas in recent times killing hundreds of innocent civilians.

This decision is likely to affect world oil prices significantly as majors player in the oil markets are on the verge of war. One of ISIS major source of funding is the income they get from their acquired oil installations. The destructions of these installations by a US-led coallition or Saudi and Turkish troops would greatly affect world prices. Oil producing countries like Nigeria might stand to benefit greatly in the coming months.

Read Full article here:

http://foreignvoice..ae/2016/02/a-little-too-late-for-saudis.html?m=1

Re: Oil Prices May Rise As Saudi Arabia Set For War In Syria by malele(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Just pray make una nigeria president no go put his own army there too.
Nigeria has mainly sunni muslems and bashri assad is a shite that's why Saudi want to remove him and install a sunnai there.
So make we pray our PMB no go put hand for Wetin no concern am

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices May Rise As Saudi Arabia Set For War In Syria by princemillla(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Anyway the article only speak of possibility " the tory is not affirmative if it will affect price. And besides, I want to believe the cease fire call should yield positive result.

My prayers, Nigeria has started this journey to greatness (liberation from oil dependency), I won't pray for anything to derail it. Lets fix Nigeria once and for all
Re: Oil Prices May Rise As Saudi Arabia Set For War In Syria by TheFreeOne: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2016
malele:
Just pray make una nigeria president no go put his own army there too.
Nigeria has mainly sunni muslems and bashri assad is a shite that's why Saudi want to remove him and install a sunnai there.
So make we pray our PMB no go put hand for Wetin no concern am

There are grades of madness but I want to believe Daftus psychosis hasn't gotten to that yet.
Re: Oil Prices May Rise As Saudi Arabia Set For War In Syria by zaicon1(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
princemillla:
Anyway the article only speak of possibility " the tory is not affirmative if it will affect price. And besides, I want to believe the cease fire call should yield positive result.

My prayers, Nigeria has started this journey to greatness (liberation from oil dependency), I won't pray for anything to derail it. Lets fix Nigeria once and for all

Even if the cease deal goes through, There will be US led coalition in Syria. Some countries are being accused of buying crude from ISIS, those countries would be sanctioned, then they will be forced to buy oil from other source. Demand might go higher
Re: Oil Prices May Rise As Saudi Arabia Set For War In Syria by princemillla(m): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2016
zaicon1:

Even if the cease deal goes through, There will be US led coalition in Syria. Some countries are being accused of buying crude from ISIS, those countries would be sanctioned, then they will be forced to buy oil from other source. Demand might go higher

Now, this is more elaborate and straight to cerebral for proper understanding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BEST DEAL EVER!!! Professional Business Website/blog Design / CBN & Dangote accused of Forex Violation / Imessenger Nairaland Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.