Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,506 members, 7,914,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:47 PM

Professional Website Design + Hosting For Just NGN10,000 - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Professional Website Design + Hosting For Just NGN10,000 (613 Views)

*?* Get Professional Website (peer-peer, Jumia/konga Type, Forum, Olx, Etc)** / Server Hosting For Web Developers / I Will Do Wordpress Website Design, Hosting And Domain Name Register For 15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Website Design + Hosting For Just NGN10,000 by pubmanager: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2016
It's not a drill! It's absolutely real!

You too have a right to own a stunning website to promote your business, showcase your art or share a new idea at an affordable rate.

10kWEB.COM.NG is built for you!

MISSION
- To encourage small startups and small-scale entrepreneurs to promote their businesses online.
- To offer affordable website design + hosting to Nigerians.
- To encourage the use of .ng top-level domains.

FEATURES
* Custom Web Design
* Responsive Web Pages
* Custom Email Addresses (Webmail)
* Domain Name Registration + Hosting
* Technical Support

To learn more, visit: http://10kweb.com.ng
Re: Professional Website Design + Hosting For Just NGN10,000 by princedanalyst: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
add ne up on whatsapp 08169361485
Re: Professional Website Design + Hosting For Just NGN10,000 by rushman003: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Whenever I see this kinda post of people like you. I will just laugh imagining your level of ignorance. Is Web designing and hosting the samr as joining images on cardboard and pasting it on a wall? grin
Have some dignity broa! Well I might be forced to believe that you might be one of those copy and paste self acclaimed programmer. Do you know the toughest part of Web is designing? If you are not stealing anybody's. Don't spoil ICT industry with desperation. If God has written it that you will be successful you will be without shortcut. #PreserveICTdignity

(1) (Reply)

Developer/coder Needed In Warri / Protégé Programmer Needed / Front End/back End Developer Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.