Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,244 members, 7,943,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Far For Guinness? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Far For Guinness? (1023 Views)

How Far For Fcmb Test / Graduate Management Trainee Test For Guinness Nigeria Plc / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far For Guinness? by tadowei: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2006
Please does anyone know anything about the rescheduled guinness test written in lagos on the 17th of august 2006? have they called for interview? thanks
Re: How Far For Guinness? by jaziri: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2006
to answer ur question
i was in abuja early last month 4 a conference and it was confirmed by guinness officers that only 15 were employed and that they have stated with them tuesday prior to 9th of october
Re: How Far For Guinness? by SHINAJII(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2006
Jaziri,were you at TAP conference at abuja?it was held on 9-10 of last month.Have a gud day.
Re: How Far For Guinness? by Tes(f): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2006
Sorry to dissappoint you tadowei, just wanted you to know that 15 grad trainees were actually employed by GNplc and they are in trainig now. It was strictly by merit(no man know man). I know baceause I work there. I'll send any info as soon as there's another opening.
Keep the faith.
Re: How Far For Guinness? by jaziri: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2006
shinnajii, yes i was there in abuja for the conference at transcorp hilton. have a n9ice day
Re: How Far For Guinness? by jaziri: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2006
shinnajii
yes i was there at ed.tap, mind the gab conference in abuja, were u there too?
hav a nice day
Re: How Far For Guinness? by jaziri: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2006
shinnajii
yes i was there at ed.tap, mind the gab conference in abuja, were u there too?
hav a nice day
Re: How Far For Guinness? by mylife(f): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2006
i was called but i got the information later it was like they sent the infor at midnite well all is well guess they only needed few people

(1) (Reply)

Inter And Bank Phb Text Format / / Vna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.