Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,360 members, 7,974,497 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

Permanently Hide Files On Your Blackberry 10 (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Permanently Hide Files On Your Blackberry 10 (photo) (997 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Use Xender On Your Blackberry 10 Device / Face10: An Alternative Facebook App For All Blackberry 10 Users And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanently Hide Files On Your Blackberry 10 (photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Blackberry 10 users don't really know how to hide their files on their phone and had no choice than to use the regular Hide option which comes with the phone gallery, and they can't even hide videos.
Here's how u can hide any file on blackberry 10.

Step 1: goto File manager and create a separate folder where you will move your files

Step 2: Create as many sub-folders as possible, as for me I created 25 subfolder using unsuspecting names. As u can see I name one of the folder (create folder), (Hospital folder). Noone will think there anythng behind such file

Step 3: Move the file you want to hide to d last folder

Step 4: click and hold on the file u want to hide after u move it, wait for the option tray to slide out and click on properties.

Step 5: Rename the file to any other format you want.. (renaming the file will make it unreadable to d phone)

As u can see I rename my file to (booboo.bar) it was formerly (booboo.jpg)

Step 6: your file is hidden.

Only few free applications on Appstore hides ur files, and it will even have a maximum number of files u can hide.
Those apps perform exactly same function (renaming the file)

Most file hide application are not free and will require you to upgrade to pro version...

Note: you can do this to any file.. (.jpg, .mp4, .mp3..etc)
you can download Filelock to lock your file manager thereafter, with this you have put your files in (kirikiri maximum prison) no human being can view it.

1 Like

Re: Permanently Hide Files On Your Blackberry 10 (photo) by missKiffy(f): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why do I need to hide any file in the first place undecided
Re: Permanently Hide Files On Your Blackberry 10 (photo) by kolexepana: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Need to hide some files on my c8 too sad

1 Like

Re: Permanently Hide Files On Your Blackberry 10 (photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
missKiffy:
Why do I need to hide any file in the first place undecided

to keep it away from unAuthourized user...e.g thief.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno W4 / Diamond Ecstacy Hot Note (dual Sim) / Infinix Hot S.. How Much Goes For The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.