Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,022 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

No More Family Business, Psquare Sacks Brother, Jude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No More Family Business, Psquare Sacks Brother, Jude (486 Views)

Psquare Senior Brother Jude Having Fun With His Daughter Playing Piano(pics,vid) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Family Business, Psquare Sacks Brother, Jude by centvin008(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerian R&B duo, P-Square, seems to have reached the end of the road with their management company owned by their brother, Jude Okoye.
In a series of tweet by Peter Okoye, he revealed that they have sacked their brother from managing their affairs. “Please whosoever makes any transaction with Northside Entertainment or Jude Okoye on Psquare’s behalf does so at their own risk.”
Peter’s responses came after Jude had taken to social media to ask their fans to pray for Peter, noting that, “He’s been going through a lot lately.”
In an apparent response to Jude, Peter wrote that: “You said I need Prayers! Bro you need GOD!”
He then went on to say “Some ask why on social media. Do I have a choice! Insisting you must remain Psquare’s manager? And that your decision is final? #Psquare4ever”
He then stressed that “Peter and Paul is Psquare”, noting that, Psquare will remain.
“I repeat Psquare is not breaking up. Thanks for the love and support. I appreciate #NoMoreFamilyBusiness”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/17/no-more-family-business-psquare-sacks-brother-jude/
Re: No More Family Business, Psquare Sacks Brother, Jude by Elosky20: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Who cares. how will this help our naira to grow.
Re: No More Family Business, Psquare Sacks Brother, Jude by DesChyko: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
They're just buying headlines ahead of their album launch grin
Re: No More Family Business, Psquare Sacks Brother, Jude by kedunaija(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Shocking Reasons P’Square Sacked Elder Brother Jude Okoye
http://todaynaija.com/shocking-reasons-psquare-sacked-elder-brother-jude-okoye/

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What This Dog Was Caught Doing In The Dark (video) / OAP Freeze Shows Off His Hublot Caviar Diamond Watch / Why GLO Dropped P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.