Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,837 members, 7,924,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

I’m Ready To Work With Baraje In Plateau Utd – Nkiyu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m Ready To Work With Baraje In Plateau Utd – Nkiyu (305 Views)

Work With Us Program. Global Company Calling For Partners. Earn N400k/month / Work With Me, I Need A Partner. / Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Team To Work With In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Work With Baraje In Plateau Utd – Nkiyu by nigerianpilot: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Flamingoes Head Coach Bala Nkiyu has described as false insinuations in sections of the media that he rejected Plateau United’s offer to work with newly appointed Technical Adviser Zakare Baraje.
[url]http://nigerianpilot.com/im-ready-to-work-with-baraje-in-plateau-utd-nkiyu/
[/url]

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] Is THIS The No.1 Tool For Successful Leaders? / Do You Own Or Operate A Business On Lagos Island....let Connect U To Buyers / Marketer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.