Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? (733 Views)

What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? by binhozie(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
What i simply mean is, how many of you are into a relationship based on the "LAFS syndrome" as i'd like to put it. Does it even exist? My cousin who's wedding next saturday insists it was LAFS (altho the bobo in question is so fine that anyone could love him at first sight grin )
Does handsomeness/beauty play a deciding role in LAFS?
Re: How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
Nope. . .don't think so. . .Yes I can get attracted to an "Extra" good looking guy at first sight. . .but that's about it. . .it doesn't equate to me loving him . . .you get to know the person first. . .before you start talking of being in love!

But with the way the society is today. . .I guess most people do not seem to understand the difference!
Re: How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? by Monicaa: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
umm, to be honest, it happens to me sometimes, more like attraction at first sight, then I'll start deceiving myself i'm in love lol cheesy but I know a relationship, love is much more than that.
Re: How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? by whitelexi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
Yes, many times oh. . . when i was in a group called "The Young and Restless".

Things have changed now though
Re: How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? by iice(f): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2009
Yes, the first time i saw Brad pitt i fell in love grin
Same thing with Johnny grin
Eric too grin
ok there's a trend there tongue

Seriously. . .never. Not even after months have i been a victim undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? by Ben13: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2009
I've always been a victim of Lust at first sight sad
Re: How Many Of You Are "victims" Of Love-at -first -sight? by IFELEKE(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2009
Ben20001:

I've always been a victim of Lust at first sight sad
almost all of us are . . . smiley
@Topic
for me it's Likeness at first sight and that can either be caused by physical endowments or high level of smartness.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For Married Ladies To Still Visit And Socialize With Thier Ex Bf? / Why Do Married People Cheat? / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.