Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,701 members, 7,914,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) (20917 Views)

University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo / Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents / Woman Assaults 10-year-old Girl With Knife, Blade Over N20 Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by olayinka807: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
A woman, identifed as Mrs. Bose Adebayo, is now cooling her heels with the men of the Ogun State Police Command for assaulting her grandchild, Tope Oke, over a bowl of rice.

Nigerian Tribune learnt that the accused person stamped the victim, with a hot pot on her cheeks, because she ate the rice without her permission, thereby inflicting injury on her.

It was gathered that the grandmother was angered with the eight-year- old, and beat her black and blue.

‎An eyewitness account who does not want her name in print said the primary two pupil of St. Jame's Primary School, Ijeun-Titun, Abeokuta, was rushed to State Hospital, Ijaiye, for medical attention.

‎The development was reported to a non-governmental organisation, Child Protection Network and the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.

‎Nigerian Tribune gathered that the case had been reported at the Ibara Police Station.

When contacted,the State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi confirmed the story, adding that the suspect would be charge to court.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/ogun-woman-assaults-grandchild-over-a-bowl-of-rice

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by olayinka807: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Most Women are wicked

4 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Destined2win: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kingsasian:
Women are wicked

Not all. Is your mother wicked?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Prowizy2(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
"The Wicked Grandma"

2 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
She is ruthless....for juz a rice she can kill that kid... angry angry angry

This type of person shud be bury alive for being so damn selfish!
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Children are very stubborn and can almost make one run mad. Thats why it seems parents like shoutung or beating. Her grandmum might be hot tempered which dosnt help the situation.It takes great patience to deal with them most times.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by osesology(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kingsasian:
Women are wicked
Young man, you would've made a lot of sense if you had preceded your sentence with the superlative ``most'' because not all women are this wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kashybaby my NIGGA!Hope u av stopped deceiving the gullible dudes with this ur female moniker?
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by ShakurM(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
While one is helping children one is pouring hot water on a child. angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Fiwasayo(f): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
WOMEN!!! Fear them!!!
The poor girl was probably starved of food sad
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by yemajiteru(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rubbish..... . Some parents Sha...
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by donigspain(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
END TIME GRANDMA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Prodigee: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Choi...wickedness
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by opey112(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
she won use am daajo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Destined2win:

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by peacengine(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Destined2win:

grin
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
angry and Where was her mum? Today I remember my wonderful and Lovely grandmother May her soul continue to rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by opey112(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kingsasian:
Women are wicked
My mother is not wicked.She is the best mother ever.

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Bantino(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Grand Mother from hell
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by tolexy007(m): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
angry end time assault

1 Like

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by abbey621(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Another shady case of journalism. I see no evidence the child was beaten black and blue. Did the grandma go overboard in disciplining the child? Yes but the same could be said of 90% of grandparents or parents in Nigeria when I was growing up. I still have a scar on my arm from stealing meat from a pot when I was 9 yrs old.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by ibkgab001: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Caucus of trouble
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by MizTyna(f): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
What is wrong with people nowadays?
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Aba granny.dat child z children of 2moro oo. cryAba granny.dat child z children of 2moro oo.
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by mhizbright: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
ewo lipsrsealed shai, there is God oooo
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
It's old age at work
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
this is a pure case of frustration. The economy is soo bad any little mistake gets parents/grandparents angry.

Poor baby. hope it heals fast.
Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by allanphash7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
kossyablaze:
Dat state sef

Re: Woman Assaults Grandchild With Hot Pot Over A Bowl Of Rice (photo) by vboss(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
what I call illiteracy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Remands Lagos Auto Dealer, IVD Over Death Of His Wife, Bimbo / 3-Year-Old Girl, Lydia Azatyom, Declared Missing In Jos (Photo) / Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.