Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] (1361 Views)

Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by horizonhotspot(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
The story of this hardworking Nigerian woman shows the strength of some women out there who despite the hardship in this country, still hustle hard to cater for their families..God bless them all!

The above photo which was shared by a Facebook user, Akaninyene Ukpong, has revealed a harworking and business woman who was not ready to allow her environment deter her from doing what she’s got to do.

He said: “The strength of a woman. Each time I look at this picture, I see the tenacity to struggle for survival and to make ends meet for her family. This is the strength of a virtuous woman. I doff my cap!”

The woman’s location in Nigeria is not yet ascertained as at the time of filing this report, but for the fact that she’s selling on water, it must be from one of the states in the Niger Delta region.

Kudos to her and every hardworking woman out there doing their best to cater for their families!

Source: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/02/aint-you-inspired-yet-see-a-picture-of-a-woman-who-sells-puff-puff-on-water-photos/

Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by X21: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Interesting
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by Champi: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Awwww... The struggles of mothers
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by xreal2(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
front page recommended.
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by princefunmmy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Anyway na way o, Money no dey smell where e for commot
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by iykekelvins(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
The business dey one kind oo

Anyway God bless am
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
The hustle is real but in your face, its fun to watch.
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by Brymo: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
The strength of women comes from the fact that psychology cannot explain us. Men can be analysed, women ... merely adored.
OSCAR WILDE
strong woman
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by Pappyto: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
May GOD bless her hustle.
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by osesology(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
May God help her to take her business to the next level
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na Navy and Pirates dey patronize her wella
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
seriously Nigeria is interestin
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't kwn wot 2 say

Is she fryin akara or kpoff kpoff 4 mami water?

Biside dat river is dark in complexion
Abi na oil spill cus am abi na dirty wata
If beta bolt or ship pass ha nko
Na devil dem go blame

Abi she wan turn model,which eve way lakasala most hear dis
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by ademasta(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin Any Akara or puffpuff wey fall for that water na the gods and goddesses of the water go chop am
Re: See A Picture Of A Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water [photos] by Akshow: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hard working woman

(1) (Reply)

Actress Sikiratu Sindodo Shares Lovely New Pics As She Celebrates Birthday / AMVCA 2016:best 'ikebe Super' Award / Check It Out : Olajumoke Makes Double Lead On Google Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.