Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? (2181 Views)

Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
I love everything about myself,what about you?
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Love my massive deek
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
you don't even understand your own question, you asked of 'one thing' which implies 'specifically' yet you answered 'everything' which implies 'generally'.

2 Likes

Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Ginaz(f): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lyondavinci:
you don't even understand your own question, you asked of 'one thing' which implies 'specifically' yet you answered 'everything' which implies 'generally'.

As in eh, some people need to go back to school. '' I love everything about myself'' mychewwwwwww, who cares
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by RoyalBlak007: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
i love my "don't give a fucck attitude"
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ginaz:

As in eh, some people need to go back to school. '' I love everything about myself'' mychewwwwwww, who cares
I will slap you.It is you who don't understand the question. the word 'everything' is a collective word, made up of different components.Voice, eyes, hair, lips, e.t.c. the question said ONE THING.
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Hurlstarling: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
My ability to manipulate Ladies thought and emotions.

1 Like

Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
My smile.. grin grin grin grin
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
My face
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol take it easy gurl
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
I like d fact dat i really really love guys!i dont do ladies!Even as friends,i dont have ladies!#guys only.

1 Like

Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
I like d fact dat i really really love guys!i dont do ladies!Even as friends,i dont have ladies!#guys only.

2 Likes

Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by eyeon(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
I like one thing about me and that is ME.
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=43014776][/quote] kiss kiss
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by jonaifame22(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
The fact that I'm not gay?
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Daniel2289(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cos I am very Romantic.
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigga-zone alert

[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=43014776][/quote]
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
I love everything about myself,what about you?
you are kinda dull TBH. How's 'everything' ONE thing? undecided
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I will slap you.It is you who don't understand the question. the word 'everything' is a collective word, made up of different components.Voice, eyes, hair, lips, e.t.c. the question said ONE THING.
Are you ok? undecided how's that one thing?

If that's the case, then we all love everything about us. Maybe you'll ask me to break the 'everything' down
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by cyprus000: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
[size=13pt]
So WTF are you talking about?
[/size]
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
So WTF are you talking about?
[/size]
Read it again, you blind bat.
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Are you ok? undecided how's that one thing?

If that's the case, then we all love everything about us. Maybe you'll ask me to break the 'everything' down
why don't read properly before you quote.This was a response to someone who wrongly answered the question.
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
why don't read properly before you quote.This was a response to someone who wrongly answered the question.
grin grin grin sorry
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
in yoruba we call ur typ arokurin jodi! gringringrin
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin grin sorry
Lol..if to say u no apologize ehn.. angry
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Lol..if to say u no apologize ehn.. angry
you for kill me cheesy
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by cyprus000: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Read it again, you blind bat.
[size=13pt]
It is better to shut up and pretend to have iota sense, than to open the cesspool you call mouth to douse all doubt on you having zilch cerebral capacity.

the lady you quoted pointed out a flaw made by the Op, only for your vapid self to come out of nowhere and start claiming ITK on something even a dolt-wit wouldn't dispute

How is what you asserted different from what she opined? you sybaritic idiot.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
It is better to shut up and pretend to have iota sense, than to open the cesspool you call mouth to douse all doubt on you having zilch cerebral capacity.

the lady you quoted pointed out a flaw made by the Op, only for your vapid self to come out of nowhere and start claiming ITK on something even a dolt-wit wouldn't dispute

How is what you asserted different from what she opined, you sybaritic idiot.
[/size]
nice essay. you try grin
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by lacasera14(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Now that the thread is in sheer confusion as to whether the cute Op's question is in Concord with her answer what are we going to do now?.
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by cyprus000: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
nice essay. you try grin
[size=13pt]
I'm a lover not a fightergrincheesy

One love..brotherlykiss
[/size]
Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Disappointment is when you act like Wole Soyinka in a conversation only for you to realize that you are talking To Mr IBU.

The poster above me , Sorry for your lost of words grin

I'm out of here angry

1 Like

Re: What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
This dikc, you're just wonderful!
I'm gonna need you this Weekend to do as you do do. Furor Temi gbodo gbona! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Finds Love After Winning Millions Of Dollars! (photo) / Alligator Dancing In My Compound. / Naturally Naughty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.