Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:03 AM

Guys Can U Take This Shit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Take This Shit? (1766 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by oyinda3(f): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2009
this xynerio dude sef angry
from customer care to sneezing while kissing to supermarket condom. how do u come up with these stories??
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by NegroNtns(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2009
Bros I bow for you ooo. So you be wan enter her fantasy land go swim without wearing a rain coat So all these talk about HIV/AIDS no dey enter your ear abi By the way na you do your self. Ain't you supposed to always have condoms at home. She apparrently changed her mind when you went out to get the condom.

Anyway keep trying, you may get her one day. I know you would want to reap, moreso as you don do some investment so, you supposed collect some dividend too. Good luck mate

To the point!
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by Shentz(f): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2009
Funny! Have you not got the magic touch?
Re: Guys Can U Take This Shit? by UNLEASHED(m): 2:01am On Jul 12, 2009
She ran away? That's the same thing you're liable to do if you phock her that day.

Even Thouh Im Not Goodlooking I Get The Cute Girls / She Is 12yrs Older Than Him......and They Are Thinking Of Getting Married / LADIES: 5 Myths About Getting Flat Stomach!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8