Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) (69175 Views)

Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay / Prostitute Found Dead In Abuja Brothel After Midnight Romp (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by joseph1832(m): 1:21am On Feb 18, 2016
TeOwl:
let me spell it for you - "i dont care what they would think, i dont have to tell them if they find out i still would not care... it is a side business that pays for my DSTV, fuel, transport and cinema tickets" without touching my salary.

Please paste it everywhere and give me more exposure... buying traffic is quite expensive.

Enlarge away your pen1s my good man.

PS: I hope you buy what you sell? Remember, never get high on your won supply. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Expensive hooker. She sometimes charges up to £1800 per night.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by chekasforchekas: 1:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Google Houstonbackpage.com lol and see for your self.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by phintohlar(f): 1:46am On Feb 18, 2016
shizzy7:
Did she bleach her skin? abi na 2 different people
wanted 2 ask d same question though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by dammyshaggs: 1:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by seunajia: 1:54am On Feb 18, 2016
£220 PH, Yepa! shocked

That is some mad dough! She earns my 64-hour wages in roughly 2 hours. In this same ABZ o cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by Nathanieloo7(m): 2:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Due to the effect of d pounding
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by Originalsly: 2:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmm...whatever is hidden in the dark will come to light. It's hard for a family to deal with death of a member... harder to deal with death as a result of murder...I can't imagine how they would manage this one with scandal on top...I hope they find a way.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 2:33am On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Mama use to tell her all you've got is pride. Ashawo na Ashawo, no matter what you drive. Don't spend your life to buy money, Cause you can't spend money to buy life

Mama use to say baby you are who you are. No matter how fast your money or your car. Don't spend your life to buy money, Cause you can't spend money to buy life
. No more, no less. "Won ti do pa". End time runs babe.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by RaptorX: 3:15am On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
aproko
Since you live in Scotland are you one of her customers.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by aluko360(m): 3:29am On Feb 18, 2016
A good cook opens a canteen/ restaurant.

A fashionista opens a beautiful parlour.

Must a lady become an olosho just because she's got mad sex skills?

Moral of the story be say olosho no be work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by sukkot: 3:39am On Feb 18, 2016
RaptorX:
Since you live in Scotland are you one of her customers.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by MathsChic(f): 3:52am On Feb 18, 2016
goldedprince:
to anybody critisizing what she does for money, all i can say is god punish you
Once I finished reading the story, I just scrolled down and expected pretty much all the comments that followed. People immediately judging someone else for a life she lived. Nigerians are so pathetic. Like they don't do worse things themselves.
Your own comment stands out aside. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by MathsChic(f): 3:56am On Feb 18, 2016
AlienStar:
And what will she tell her God?
That you should mind your business...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by pbs4real(m): 4:02am On Feb 18, 2016
MathsChic:
like seriously
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by pbs4real(m): 4:03am On Feb 18, 2016
MathsChic:

Once I finished reading the story, I just scrolled down and expected pretty much all the comments that followed. People immediately judging someone else for a life she lived. Nigerians are so pathetic. Like they don't do worse things themselves.
Your own comment stands out aside. Thanks.
no mtr wat,prostitution is nt an option.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by MathsChic(f): 4:05am On Feb 18, 2016
pbs4real:
like seriously
Yes, seriously. Many of those who go on a rant about what this lady did or did not do, do worse in their own corners. It certainly isn't dignified immediately condemning the lady.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by pbs4real(m): 4:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Gentleoyiza eteme ya?
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by MathsChic(f): 4:07am On Feb 18, 2016
pbs4real:
no mtr wat,prostitution is nt an option.
That's not for you to say. That's for them to decide for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by pbs4real(m): 4:14am On Feb 18, 2016
MathsChic:

That's not for you to say. That's for them to decide for themselves.
says who? So if u are in a position to correct them,u wont ryt jez because u fink they own eir lyf. . .
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 18, 2016
There is no good olosho or bad olosho. Olosho is olosho grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by shameseun: 4:28am On Feb 18, 2016
And her native name will not be too far from Osas!
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by MathsChic(f): 4:30am On Feb 18, 2016
pbs4real:
says who? So if u are in a position to correct them,u wont ryt jez because u fink they own eir lyf. . .
They have their own lives to lead and that's where it's end. It's really none of your biz.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by kasmackland: 5:50am On Feb 18, 2016
need some1 who has acct in and outside europe,100% trusted:...whatapp 08038967975
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 18, 2016
AlienStar:
And what will she tell her God?
that she made £220 per hr.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by AhmedInusa: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2016
I can see two different people on that Pic... Abi she do Micheal Jackson?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by SIRTee15: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Seun lalasticlala this is just wrong! You guys have no right what so ever to expose the girl's picture.

What ever happened to protecting the identity of the dead? Or is it because she's a woman of easy virtue?

The original article exposed her pictures for the world to see.........
So I don't get what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by AKABDUL: 6:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Na igbo girls dey do dat ashawo more than any other people.
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by Dantalla(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2016
There is no repentance in the grave..........................
Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by AlienStar: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2016
How did my comment bcome ur business? Guess u are one of them, repent now before it will be too late for u!
MathsChic:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) by chimexdnice1(m): 6:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Endtime olosho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) / 16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.