Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,291 members, 7,925,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

INVEST At Citydrive Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST At Citydrive Nigeria (414 Views)

Invest At Ease / What Business Can I Do Or Invest At Least #1 Million In Every Month? / Business Partners/investors Wanted At Citydrive Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INVEST At Citydrive Nigeria by Angelmichael88: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Citydrive is a newly founded online taxi booking Company in Nigeria (just like UBER and EASYTAXI).
They are currently operating in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Owerri and Enugu, with the aim of expanding all over the country and other countries before this year runs out.
The Company operates 24/7 with over 60 fleet of branded air-conditioned cars and professional drivrs with an excellent customer care put in place.
To enable us compete with our rivals in the labour market, we are currently welcoming investors who are ready to invest their money with us. Surely they will get value for any kobo they invest......... Says the founder.
The unique thing about them is that they have several booking channels such as booking via the website, phone call, whatsapp, text message, email and mobile App, unlike others who offers only mobile App booking, which is not attainable by everybody.
I think we have what it takes to compete and overtake our rivals, Uber and Easytaxi which are already operating in Lagos. But to achieve this goal, we need to inject huge amount of money and that is why we are looking for invetors who are ready to invest their money, no matter the amount.... Says the founder/CEO.
I heard the advert on radio, saw it on newspaper and even on internet. I browsed the about the company and decided to share it here. Someone might be interested.
You can knoww about and get their contact details on their website at www.Citydrive.com.ng
Re: INVEST At Citydrive Nigeria by mrsage(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Okay

(1) (Reply)

40 Solid Minerals Awaiting Development, Says ABU V-C / Honeywell Floors Ecobank At The Appeal Court / Breaking News: Daily Mail To Buy Over Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.